RC2

New releases and announcements from George and the staff.
Aeonic
Militia Commander
Militia Commander

Yeah. Adding a mod to do it feels too much like cheating unless there's already a way to do it in the vanilla game.
Last Cause Of Death: Destroyed by Karl Svalbard's last Lucifer missile, right after I blew him up. And the crowd cheers.
Psycholis
Militia Commander
Militia Commander

RC2 bug (sorta) -

How to explain.. I placed an order at a corporate trading post (for an ion power capacitor) and when I went through the whole thing and checked back again, it showed the order screen again.. I placed the same order 2 more times and on the last time, it went through and the freighter was on it's way.. The first two times it cost me 1000 credits (normally 4000) and the last time was for the full 4000. I got my item, just spent 6000 on it instead of 4000..
Darth Saber
Militia Commander
Militia Commander

Prophet:

Your "try this" and "requirement" will not allow download via Xelerus. That the page is there on Xelerus tis true, but it mentions an error message; when one attempts a download, they are directed to a generic "404 Forbidden" error page. Please either correct this, or if you would, please send them to me as an email attachment.
Prophet
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

Sorry, I updated those links to the newly updated file here.

Thanks
Coming soon: The Syrtian War adventure mod!
A Turret defense genre mod exploring the worst era in Earth's history.
Can you defend the Earth from the Syrtian invaders?
Stay tuned for updates!
Darth Saber
Militia Commander
Militia Commander

Thank you Prophet, for the update.

"I have you now." Darth Vader to Luke Skywalker during the trench run. - Star Wars Ep. IV: A New Hope