Wiki Registration

New releases and announcements from George and the staff.
RPC
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Location: Hmm... I'm confused. Anybody have a starmap to the Core?

Hi guys, it seems that tons of spambots made accounts on the Transcendence wiki since March. This creates severe lag on the wiki so we decided to delete all of the accounts made since March 1st.

If you have made your account on the wiki AFTER March 1st, you will need to MAKE ANOTHER ONE.

Thanks for the patience, and hopefully the spambot situation will subside.
Tutorial List on the Wiki and Installing Mods
Get on Discord for mod help and general chat
Der Tod ist der zeitlose Frieden und das leben ist der Krieg
Wir müssen wissen — wir werden wissen!
I don't want any sort of copyright on my Transcendence mods. Feel free to take/modify whatever you want.
shanejfilomena
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

I NEVER knew that anyone without proper clearance could make an account : or sign in : I always ASSUMED it was run by a control panel that selected members were given access to......since it is on one of George's server sites...

I once had an FTP site like that, I suppose that is where I got the idea.

I , personally put my name on everything, I think it would be a good idea that members keep a consistent username that is easily identifiable when such things as Bot attacks are possible ( on my longest running web pages there was a server wide Bot Attack : being familiar with thre user names was the only thing that helped me sort out everything quickly )
Flying Irresponsibly In Eridani......

I don't like to kill pirates in cold blood ..I do it.. but I don't like it..
Ttech
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Users have to be approved to post, but the spam bots are registering on the order of 50 a day in some cases.
Ttech
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Users have to be approved to post, but the spam bots are registering on the order of 50 a day in some cases.