1.5 and Eternity Port now available!

New releases and announcements from George and the staff.
george moromisato
Developer
Developer

The final release of 1.5 and the new Eternity Port expansion are now available!

1.5 should download automatically, but if it does not, you may download manually here: http://trans.kronosaur.com/guidePage.he ... QuickStart

Eternity Port is available for $6 here: http://multiverse.kronosaur.com/transEn ... 3A00900000

Thanks to everyone who beta tested and who provided feedback!
NMS
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

My copy of 1.3 did not auto-update or download Eternity Port. Downloading a fresh one seems to have fixed it though. noAutoUpdate was set to false. (I have an older version in another folder with it set to true, but I assume that doesn't matter.)
Laika II
Anarchist
Anarchist

I'm having great fun with Eternity port so far, lots of interesting missions.

I have one bug to report, in the Sol system the graphics for the "station in decaying orbit" was missing, there was just a white square.
Hatsuya Kanzaki
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant
Location: leading an armada of Realians driving sword-shaped gunships and WearGears

I'm liking the variety of stations in the Eternity Port, George.

However, I wish we'll get to meet them in the vanilla campaign, or crossed over at Part 2
durbanator
Commonwealth Pilot
Commonwealth Pilot

no giveaways? aww :P
i suppose i got lucky with the corporate command :D
i hope my card works with the payment options otherwise i'll never know what this eternity port has to offer :/
im glad that theres another expansion for the game!
good work guys keep it up!
shanejfilomena
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

I am dying to get it: I am trying, I am trying !! I barely made it home from America with the clothes on my back - but after the Spoiler on Facebook your just making it hard to wait!!!!!
Flying Irresponsibly In Eridani......

I don't like to kill pirates in cold blood ..I do it.. but I don't like it..
oldmanwynter
Anarchist
Anarchist

Is anyone else having trouble finding mine-able asteroids? It could be the result of a mod I'm using, but I'm not sure...
Xephyr
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

oldmanwynter wrote:Is anyone else having trouble finding mine-able asteroids? It could be the result of a mod I'm using, but I'm not sure...
Seems to be the case for vanilla 1.5, too. It's isn't profitable for the amount of fuel you put in, most of the time.
Project Renegade (Beta) : "The Poor Man's Corporate Command!"
Real programmers count from 0. And sometimes I do, too.
oldmanwynter
Anarchist
Anarchist

Xephyr wrote:
oldmanwynter wrote:Is anyone else having trouble finding mine-able asteroids? It could be the result of a mod I'm using, but I'm not sure...
Seems to be the case for vanilla 1.5, too. It's isn't profitable for the amount of fuel you put in, most of the time.

:| I suppose the good news is that I'm not the only one having this problem...

I'm absolutely LOVING Eternity Port, btw. Just made it to Sol. I almost shed a tear at the ECS Titan memorial.
Lmoy
Commonwealth Pilot
Commonwealth Pilot

I'm playing vanilla 1.5, and the improvements since I last played (around 1.05) are awesome, George. But killing the Kronosaurus no longer seems to trigger that whole bit where Volkov joins me. Is that intentional? I blew it up, it got recorded as a Charon frigate, and nobody paid any heed to it when I returned to Korolov. I'm a bit disappointed, because I usually make it my goal to save the Charon station, and he's the best asset to have for that.
Ttech
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

I have to say it Eternity Port was quite challenging, my only wish is it integrated into Vanilla and Corporate Command. Otherwise it was a very complete and entertaining expansion.
NIGHTHAWK620
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

NOT YELLING LIKE CAPS. GREAT GAME. I WOULD LIKE IT TO INTERFACE WITH FIRST ADVENTURE LIKE CORPRATE COMMAND DOES.
NH620
CFG
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

I noticed it is not possible to install a ships reactor upgrade already in the cargo hold at a commonwealth dry dock.
The station only offers to buy one but there seems to be no option to install a reactor upgrade from the ship's cargo hold.
NMS
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

I seem to have the first permadeath run of Eternity Port with Luminous defeated, and the top score: http://trans.kronosaur.com/gameStats.he ... 45ZVyHw%3d

It's a lot of fun, but I feel like the difficulty curve is not as well balanced as the base game. On about half of my attempts I died in Kibo. Of the ones where I didn't, 2 lost permadeath because of crashes, 1 due to carelessly running into a Penitent shrine (I was a little surprised it one-shotted me with level 8 armor), 1 due to the mission where you are supposed to destroy a Diarchy research station (I was trying to clear out the Imperators, but they were respawning from a gate about 100 ls away...), and I was murdered once each by Lord Mikho and a(nother) psychopath.

Also, I have a long list of minor bugs and issues I noted (some specific to Eternity Port, some not). Should I post them all here, or open separate dev records for each?
JohnBWatson
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

NMS wrote:I seem to have the first permadeath run of Eternity Port with Luminous defeated, and the top score: http://trans.kronosaur.com/gameStats.he ... 45ZVyHw%3d

It's a lot of fun, but I feel like the difficulty curve is not as well balanced as the base game. On about half of my attempts I died in Kibo. Of the ones where I didn't, 2 lost permadeath because of crashes, 1 due to carelessly running into a Penitent shrine (I was a little surprised it one-shotted me with level 8 armor), 1 due to the mission where you are supposed to destroy a Diarchy research station (I was trying to clear out the Imperators, but they were respawning from a gate about 100 ls away...), and I was murdered once each by Lord Mikho and a(nother) psychopath.

Also, I have a long list of minor bugs and issues I noted (some specific to Eternity Port, some not). Should I post them all here, or open separate dev records for each?

Bug reports can be sent in at ministry.kronosaur.com, with the same account used here. I've posted a few myself, so feel free to send me a message if you have any questions on the subject.