1.7 Alpha 1 Ready!

New releases and announcements from George and the staff.
gunship256
Militia Commander
Militia Commander

That sometimes happens to me when I get a message from my antivirus software. The message takes control of the screen and puts Transcendence in the background. When I click to make the message go away, Transcendence is still in the background and won't register key presses until I click to put the game in the foreground again.
Yukine
Anarchist
Anarchist

I keep all my AV software in portable form in a USB drive, I don't have any anti virus software installed within the OS, that's another possibility I can rule out. I thought maybe during the frustration of battle seeing how many red strelkas it was taking to mow down the citadel I accidentally pressed a combination of keys on the keyboard, the windows key or something like that, I've been trying to replicate it all morning and so far ive been unable to, even going piano slide style on the keyboard in game produces nothing similar, I'm still able to click on the taskbar and regain control. It this wasn't a bug or some kind of glitch then its probably a sign of my old machine starting to go.
sun1404
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

Perhaps it was a combination of accidentally shifting focus from the game window, and a minor lag. Old computers can face a short delay in receiving inputs right after switching focus from one program to another. Mine usually does, so that when I switch from a game to the browser I need to wait a second or two before I can click on anything, yet the ads and animations on the webpage would run just fine.
Yes, look at my avatar, I have a wyvera type ship.
TheLoneWolf
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

PM wrote:Got it. Now to lock myself into my room and play...
If there was a like button....