[FANFIC + Mod Idea] TRANSCENDENCE ~Arrival of the Star Gods~

Have a bit of Transcendence prose or poetry to share? Post it here!
Hatsuya Kanzaki
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant
Location: leading an armada of Realians driving sword-shaped gunships and WearGears

TRANSCENDENCE
~Arrival of the Star Gods~

My well-armed Sapphire and I arrived to Rigel Aurelius, known as the Battle System, pun intended, such that they cater wanton interstellar violence within green-beamed force field fences. I set my ship to auto-pilot, en route to one of the hotels near to the Battle Arena. While my trusty artificial intelligence system's driving my ship defensively, I went to the living quarters, picked up my digital wrist computer and checking out some available transmission feeds. As usual, it's all about pirate attacks, uncalled Pilgrim assassinations, and all petty rebellion. Sigh, I'm so tired seeing all of it until...

Something horrendous hindered my ship, something I've not imagined, something that other humans would keep on their cages. I went back to the bridge and drove the ship, evasively, and hammering the living space alien with bursts of my ship's auto-cannons.

"DAMN IT! What the heck are you!" I screamed, while I'm angrily unloading my Stilettos and Brutes onto that hybrid horror.

The hybrid horror I've encountered turned out to be a highly-infested Centauri raider. The cannons of the mutated Raider were held by strange chunk of flesh, as if the cannon's manipulated organically, the front portion of the Raider was destroyed by the on-board mutant, which had an unusual human-like face, and the engine was the only Centauri part intact.

"I'm sure this ain't a work of man, or its cousins. This one's so inhumane to exist." I mumbled as madly opened fire the rest of the available arsenal onto the horrifying monster ship. I've wasted alot of bullets, and the monstrous Centauri ship fully destroyed my shields then the human head opened its mouth and launched a giant fang-tipped tentacle onto my ship's left wing.

"I'm now hopeless. I'm doomed. How I wish I have an energy sword around here to cut him apart" I nervously thought, as I ran away to my ship's single escape pod, which is made by the TORI. When I was about to board the escape pod, I felt like someone's wandering around my ship, and a golden light blinded me for a moment. I evacuated from my crippled ship, and I saw a blue robot fighting a monster Centauri ship. The azure humanoid machine's structure is heavily inspired from the classic Japanese action animation shows which I used to collect.

The azure humanoid fighting machine's head had 3 pairs of golden horns, with a red crystal on its center, then it had a face of a young human male, which is somewhat extremely absurd. Its back boasted a pair of turquoise energy angel wings, and most of its armor were blue with gold trimmings and spikes.

The azure robot at first got shot by the remaining alien-mounted Centauri cannon, but it had no effect onto the robot's armor. The blue robot produced a green energy sword on its right hand then swiftly divided the mutated Centauri ship into halves. After dealing with the monster, I felt like I'm being embraced by the robot, and I saw a vision that its pilot happened to be a teenager with blue hair, wearing a pair of round glasses, and wearing a strange pirate clothing.

"A Hoshigami (Star God) actually saved you. This armor of mine was a blessing from the Core, and so I'm fulfilling the good things to let Her guide me to the Core" the young boy with glasses spoke to me.
"This robot of yours is a God, you say?" I spoke, then the boy just smiled at me and brought out a shining star badge. So I ended up unconscious, and found myself in another world...
Aury
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Location: Somewhere in the Frontier on a Hycrotan station, working on new ships.

Moving this to the fanfic section.
(shpOrder gPlayership 'barrelRoll)
(plySetGenome gPlayer (list 'Varalyn 'nonBinary))
Homelab Servers: Xeon Silver 4110, 16GB | Via Quadcore C4650, 16GB | Athlon 200GE, 8GB | i7 7800X, 32GB | Threadripper 1950X, 32GB | Atom x5 8350, 4GB | Opteron 8174, 16GB | Xeon E5 2620 v3, 8GB | 2x Xeon Silver 4116, 96GB, 2x 1080ti | i7 8700, 32GB, 6500XT
Workstations & Render machines: Threadripper 3990X, 128GB, 6900XT | Threadripper 2990WX, 32GB, 1080ti | Xeon Platinum 8173M, 48GB, 1070ti | R9 3900X, 16GB, Vega64 | 2x E5 2430L v2, 24GB, 970 | R7 3700X, 32GB, A6000
Gaming Systems: R9 5950X, 32GB, 6700XT
Office Systems: Xeon 5318Y, 256GB, A4000
Misc Systems: R5 3500U, 20GB | R5 2400G, 16GB | i5 7640X, 16GB, Vega56 | E5 2620, 8GB, R5 260 | P4 1.8ghz, 0.75GB, Voodoo 5 5500 | Athlon 64 x2 4400+, 1.5GB, FX 5800 Ultra | Pentium D 3.2ghz, 4GB, 7600gt | Celeron g460, 8GB, 730gt | 2x Athlon FX 74, 8GB, 8800gts 512 | FX 9590, 16GB, R9 295x2 | E350, 8GB | Phenom X4 2.6ghz, 16GB, 8800gt | random core2 duo/atom/i5/i7 laptops
ThePrivateer
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

Quite an interesting little story you've got going there. :D

It's a bit cliche Japanese-anime, and reminds me heavily of Neon Genesis Evangelion, but all in all sounds like it would be quite interesting...I liked the sound of a part-organic ship, sort of like out of every science fiction nightmare ever, which despite being a cliche, never stops being dead scary when you see something metal that is also alive.

Also, if that 'azure robot' could become an actual ship/auton thingy, that would be awesome!

Sounds like a heck of a mod, can't wait to see if it turns out to be real! :D
Hatsuya Kanzaki
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant
Location: leading an armada of Realians driving sword-shaped gunships and WearGears

^ the alpha design of the Azure Robot, and its pilot.

(I might turn the robot to a human-like machine, a big nod to Valsione of SRW)
ThePrivateer
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

Nice looking robot you got there...did you draw the anime character yourself?

I can't wait to see how this project pans out! ;)
quils3
Miner
Miner

Who else is modding in a mobile suit in Trans? Stealhx is the only other person I know. Are you two collaborating? [it would be interesting to see both of your takes on the suits' appearance in Trans]
Hatsuya Kanzaki
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

quils3 wrote:Who else is modding in a mobile suit in Trans? Stealhx is the only other person I know. Are you two collaborating? [it would be interesting to see both of your takes on the suits' appearance in Trans]
I am working on the mobile suit series project. StealthX is inclined in ala-Gundam setting, mine's a bit more supernatural, something akin to Neon Genesis Evangelion, and Rahxephon.
ThePrivateer wrote:Nice looking robot you got there...did you draw the anime character yourself?

I can't wait to see how this project pans out! ;)
Well, the robot is kit-bashed at DOGA-L3, and as for the anime character, the initial designs came from me, and was drawn by my friend.

There are actually seven Hoshigamis existing all over the galaxy, the first three were obtained by kids, whose fate turned out to be overwhelming. The other four were either at the wrong hands, whose pilots were just using it for their gains, or the Hoshigami itself is doing its own agenda.

Not only there'll be Hoshigamis, there'll be more ships and factions.

I WILL DOUBLE POST, FOR 2ND SNIPPET
quils3
Miner
Miner

Hatsuya Kanzaki wrote: mine's a bit more supernatural, something akin to Neon Genesis Evangelion, and Rahxephon.
So does that mean that the protagonist is wangsty?
Will he break down over the course of your Adventure Extension?
ThePrivateer
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

Hatsuya Kanzaki wrote: Well, the robot is kit-bashed at DOGA-L3, and as for the anime character, the initial designs came from me, and was drawn by my friend.

There are actually seven Hoshigamis existing all over the galaxy, the first three were obtained by kids, whose fate turned out to be overwhelming. The other four were either at the wrong hands, whose pilots were just using it for their gains, or the Hoshigami itself is doing its own agenda.

Not only there'll be Hoshigamis, there'll be more ships and factions.
Nice story there - as I said before, a little cliche, but the good thing with a cliche is you know it will work and will be solid, and considering there isn't anything else like this for Transcendence, I think it will be an aweseome mod. Can't wait to see two Hoshigami's battle it out to the death! ;)
Hatsuya Kanzaki
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

~Star God Trinity~

"Meow... Meeoow... Meeeooow!" purred by a cat-like creature around me, while I'm sleeping. I woke up in a green room filled with cute stuff, and saw a green-haired kid who wore a cat ear headband, and wearing XL-sized green striped shirt, and black tights. Oddly, he also had green cat paws on legs.

The green-haired kid waved, and greeted me, "Glad that you're awake! My people, errrr... also my cat people are waiting for our arrival"

I looked at the window and saw another odd humanoid machine. This time, it's colored green and possessed some feline traits. It boasted a pair of cat ears and elven ears, then it possessed a tail which had a sharp green crystal spike at the end. I giggled at the robot's design until the green-haired kid patted my shoulders and introduced the robot to me, "Hey there boy, that robot you're laughing at is also a Star God. Because of that, the cat people who witnessed its power considered me a powerful kid. Now, I ended up being a modified human too to keep up with the feline kind, and hope that the rest of humanity should not make fun of us"

The green-haired kid sighed then spoke further, "Oh, how rude of both of us, I'm Hotaru, the leader of the feline kind as of this time, under the name of Emeraldia Union. I am the mediator between the cat people, and you guys"
"Wait a minute, Hotaru. Do you know about the blue Star God, and the boy driving it?" I asked Hotaru, the lord of the cat-people, or as the anime fanatics like me call 'Neko-jin'.
"Oh, that azure robot? He's my friend before I ended up joining the cat-kind, though he's kinda speedy these days, you can't always see him, nor comin' out with with groups. From what I've heard, he kept looking for his girlfriend, which happened to be my friend as well" Hotaru shed some tears as he narrated further "Oh, I miss those days when we're together. Henry, Kimberly, and me used to be cadets of the Commonwealth, then someone grabbed all three of us for an experiment. He made us ageless, then we reunited but this time we're assigned to fend off the pirates..." Hotaru sobbed after, "I do not know what happened about Kimberly, but..."

Then the blue-haired kid that I met came inside his room and we both shook his hands. "You are... Henry?" I asked the blue-haired kid with glasses who happened to be my savior.

Henry looked at me, cried and then hugged me tight. "Thank God, you're all right, fellow Pilgrim". The blue-haired kid this time wore a short-sleeved blue jacket with gold trimmings, having blue glow lines at the sleeves, denim knee-length shorts, and yellow laceless basketball sneakers.

"Oh yeah, that's Henry, Pilgrim-mate. From what I remembered, he almost died when a blue bitchin' crystal ship erased his yellow Sapphire wings, then suddenly something dragged his downed ship. It turned out that it was the azure robot who chose him. He fought a flotilla of crystal fighters with the azure robot, and won with it" Hotaru introduced Henry to the Pilgrim.

All of a sudden, alarms sounded off, and alerted every soldier of the Emeraldia Union to prepare for combat. The window which showed the Emerald Feline turned into a screen which showed the upcoming intruders. It turned out to be improved Centauris, which now consisted of large blocky Centauri battleships, Centauri mobile suits, and even a handful of Centauri fighters.

"What the kack, it seemed that even the pirates and the like knew about the existence of the Star Gods, and they're here to get it... This is bad!" Hotaru exclaimed, then he brought out an emerald paw-shaped stone and yelled, "Emerald Feline, guide me!"

Hotaru disappeared, leaving green sparkles, and he now drove the green Star God. Henry on the other hand drew a sapphire rapier, raised it, and commanded "Sapphire Fencer, guide me!". Then Henry disappeared, and this time, leaving blue sparks.

I rushed onto the Emeraldia Union's hangar and I was accompanied by a white-haired boy whose ears resembled headphones, an Emeraldian human, and a female Neko-jin. This time, we're piloting an Emeraldian gunship, whose wings have cat-paws.

The blue and green Hoshigami went back, letting us Emeraldian fighters and gunships go frontline. Within the borders of the Emeraldia Union station, there were also blue fighter ships, and gunships around it. The blue ones are often sword-shaped, some of them have golden wings, shaped like angel wings, and some of the sword-shaped gunships have glowing angel wings instead.

The Centauri fighters began firing at the Emerald fighter ships, but it turned out that some of the paws in their wings are actually concealed destructive sonic weaponry. The Centauri pilots aboard on their fighters screamed loud when their ships got hit by the Emeraldian sonic weapon, until their heads got blown due to intensity.

The Sapphire Fencer and the Emerald Feline began slicing the oncoming Centauri gunships with their energy swords. The Centauri gunship boasted a large array of stolen SmartCannons on their sides, and began hammering the Star Gods' shields, though mostly the Sapphire Fencer got most of the hurt. Sadly, Henry inside the cockpit began aching in pain, as few of the un-deflected SmartCannons went through its legs, and some hit his right shoulder.

"HENRY!!!" Hotaru screamed, as he began launching energy claws onto the barraging Centauri gunship, and destroyed it in rage. While taking advantage of Henry's damage, the rest of the Centauris concentrated on taking down the Hoshigamis instead, while a handful of their fighters eliminate the other rival ships. Hotaru also suffered the same fate when five unsuspecting Centauri gunships unleashed barrage of SmartCannon shots onto his Hoshigami's back.

All of a sudden, an army of indigo-colored ships emerged from behind the Centauri fleet, led by a white-haired female humanoid robot. The indigo-colored ships have bright azurite crystals on their ships' noses. The indigo white-haired robot unleashed white stream of lasers onto the rest of the offending fleet, and its pilot warned the Hoshigamis, "Miss me? I, Kimberly, of the Azurite Kingdom shall help both of you! Yeehaw!"

[[ This is just so Evangelion. ]]
ThePrivateer
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

The story is really good there Hatsuya, but I'm getting a bit worried that it may not work well within Transcendence itself. Dockscreens are hardly the best place for a narrative, but if you can surmount that somehow, this is shaping up to be quite a good adventure.

I'm a little confused on the whole gods-ageless children-fighting robots thing, but hopefully you'll be able to get it all straightened out by game time! ;)

Heres' hoping for giant robot fighting some time in the near future! :D
Ttech
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Great work there! Keep it up.
stealthx
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

Wow,nice suit! That's one lean and mean looking fighting machine ya got there, pal!
Instead of collaborating, why not have a duel :twisted:, eh? Your suit and mine, mano a mano. Heh heh, JJK :lol: .
BTW, are you going to have custom cockpit graphics as well?
Be the hope of humanity. Be a Gundam Meister.
RPC
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Location: Hmm... I'm confused. Anybody have a starmap to the Core?

You could technically duel in the Trans start screen. Although the AI probably wouldn't be good with beam sabers and such...
Tutorial List on the Wiki and Installing Mods
Get on Discord for mod help and general chat
Der Tod ist der zeitlose Frieden und das leben ist der Krieg
Wir müssen wissen — wir werden wissen!
I don't want any sort of copyright on my Transcendence mods. Feel free to take/modify whatever you want.
Hatsuya Kanzaki
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

MOD UPDATE:

I'm currently working on the Ruttgarf Shipping line, known as the Fed-Ex in Space.
While at it, the Kanzaki Corporation began to have their own line of space warships, and their relationship with the Sapphiros Kingdom is being designed.

Clues for ship designs:

Emeraldia: cat paws somewhere in ships
Azurite: Centauri-like, often have fish-like tails
Sapphiros: sword-like

Kanzaki Corporation: always blue and have yellow linings somewhere
Ruttgarf: Containers are red

Violet Hoshigami: Grim Reaper + Girl. Pilot can be described at this equation: "S + LAUGHTER = ???"