FAN-FIC- Huari- Betrayal

Have a bit of Transcendence prose or poetry to share? Post it here!
MikeAngora
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

Flying non-stop for many days took its toll on me. The constant fighting , selling buying and other activites made life such a stink that i thought many times about going back home to Erdani but no, Domina wouldn't have it, i had to go to the core she said. Ahead i could see the large jet black huari fortress. I look a quick look in the cargobay to check the health of the Huari slaves i had rescued from the Sung slave transports a few days ago.

"Great bringer of goodwill, Have you rescued our brothers and sisters?" squaked the radio.
"Yes great priest, they are with me and safe" i replied almost sarcastically and then mumbled to myself "Safe as a cow in a slaughterhouse!"

"Great bringer of peace, you may dock at the bay of sixes and sevens" he said again.
"Great taker of peace, speak clearly, i cant read Huari! dumb freak!" i replied angrily.
"okay okay we get the point! you're tired, bay 67, beer vending machine on the left"
I docked and immediately Huari guards unloaded the slave coffins and workers refuelled my battle worn wolfen.

The priest was most impressed and yaked on and on about some magic temple about to be attacked by Sung and about how i could get a cool Sung QAC if i killed a dragon.
"Great Priest, if your Huari fort has internet, you ought to check out the transcendence forums. Most of the Warriors there have given bad reviews about the QAC. Therefore i wont have my Azz kicked by the sung over a stupid weapon that takes longzu spheres to recharge!" I replied to the priest.
He looked shocked and angred to the core.
"You dare speak to the high priest like this?! I'll kill you!" screamed a guard but was motioned to silence by the now calm priest.
"Okay dont fight the sung and save the temple, someone will take your place. Now leave in peace." he said even as a shocked assembly looked on and i walked out.

I got into my Wolfen and sped out when suddenly five hudge destroyers opened fire on me.
"freak'n hell! he said i could go in peace! Double-crossing Huari Scum!" I yelled.
I pulled up my joy stick to avoid fire as best as i can and then...."Shatter!" the destroyers immediately turned to dust.
Next i armed my KM900's and MarkV Howtizer and fired blindly at the forstress while avoiding their own artillery. I could almost see and hear frantic attempts by the women and children to escape in pods but my omi-Tev9 made the salughter even more enjoyable. I asked domina to defend me and finally fired the last Km900 to witness the great explosion.
I docked at the ruins of the fort and stormed in with a laser-minigun and killing any and every survior. Some women pleaded for life but I quickly tore through their bodies with my laser-sabre. I finally reached the temple hall and noticed the injured high priest. He looked up at me in horror.... I pulled his collar and pulled out his throat insides with my bare hands. I casually walked back to my ship again killing blindly any and everything i could. I picked up the beer vendors and placed them in my cargo bay along with some Superconducting coils. Two very beautiful Huari women fell to my feet with two young children pleading for life. At this i felt a little emotion and led them into my cargobay and tied them up. Then i took both of their children ( a 5 year old boy and a 10 year old girl) and slit their throats infront of their horrified mothers. I got in the cockpit, pulled a lever and headed of towards a BM brothel.

Moral of the story? Never EVER piss off a Wolfen pilot high on Booster and nori!!!
"Umm, I'm sorry I just killed your officer Akira, but he was getting on my nerves''
"Can I take his ship now?"

Calvin E. Taylor to Akira Gorbachev, the daughter of Ares Chief Admiral Vasily Gorbachev, after brutally killing one of her Tundra pilots.
YuriRuler90
Anarchist
Anarchist

Uh, wow. Interesting read, to say the least.
Chase
Militia Commander
Militia Commander

Er...yea... Hectic. Sounds worse than a day as a trauma surgon after an aeroplane crash... And i should know.
Just for future reference. Post your stories in the trans. Fan fic area. But...er... Well done? PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!! (runs away and sobs.)
Last edited by Chase on Thu May 19, 2011 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Faaz los frul, moro los mafaeraak. Chicks osgor skein. c:
stealthx
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

First off,
MikeAngora wrote:\"Great Priest, if your Huari fort has internet, you ought to check out the transcendence forums. Most of the Warriors there have given bad reviews about the QAC. Therefore i wont have my Azz kicked by the sung over a stupid weapon that takes longzu spheres to recharge!" I replied to the priest.
:lol:
Moral of the story? Never EVER piss off a Wolfen pilot high on Booster and nori!!!
But your story somehow give me the impression the Wolfen pilots high on Booster and nori are just pieces of $#!+ prone to delusions of grandeur. :x
Be the hope of humanity. Be a Gundam Meister.
MikeAngora
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

Chase wrote:Er...yea... Hectic. Sounds worse than a day as a trauma surgon after an aeroplane crash... And i should know.
Just for future reference. Post your stories in the trans. Fan fic area. But...er... Well done? PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!! (runs away and sobs.)

Where is the fan-fic area? been looking for it for a long time. No i wont kill you -- reason?

Cause in reality in just an Antares freighter pilot having nice dreams of owning a Wolfen- Which I will one day if these damn Korolov poops increase my salary a little! oops! who left this intercom on? Ah! me and my big mouth! there goes another raise!
"Umm, I'm sorry I just killed your officer Akira, but he was getting on my nerves''
"Can I take his ship now?"

Calvin E. Taylor to Akira Gorbachev, the daughter of Ares Chief Admiral Vasily Gorbachev, after brutally killing one of her Tundra pilots.
Chase
Militia Commander
Militia Commander

Go to the bottom of the forum page. Its just above the off topic one.
Faaz los frul, moro los mafaeraak. Chicks osgor skein. c:
Aury
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Location: Somewhere in the Frontier on a Hycrotan station, working on new ships.

Moved to the fanfic board.
(shpOrder gPlayership 'barrelRoll)
(plySetGenome gPlayer (list 'Varalyn 'nonBinary))
Homelab Servers: Xeon Silver 4110, 16GB | Via Quadcore C4650, 16GB | Athlon 200GE, 8GB | i7 7800X, 32GB | Threadripper 1950X, 32GB | Atom x5 8350, 4GB | Opteron 8174, 16GB | Xeon E5 2620 v3, 8GB | 2x Xeon Silver 4116, 96GB, 2x 1080ti | i7 8700, 32GB, 6500XT
Workstations & Render machines: Threadripper 3990X, 128GB, 6900XT | Threadripper 2990WX, 32GB, 1080ti | Xeon Platinum 8173M, 48GB, 1070ti | R9 3900X, 16GB, Vega64 | 2x E5 2430L v2, 24GB, 970 | R7 3700X, 32GB, A6000
Gaming Systems: R9 5950X, 32GB, 6700XT
Office Systems: Xeon 5318Y, 256GB, A4000
Misc Systems: R5 3500U, 20GB | R5 2400G, 16GB | i5 7640X, 16GB, Vega56 | E5 2620, 8GB, R5 260 | P4 1.8ghz, 0.75GB, Voodoo 5 5500 | Athlon 64 x2 4400+, 1.5GB, FX 5800 Ultra | Pentium D 3.2ghz, 4GB, 7600gt | Celeron g460, 8GB, 730gt | 2x Athlon FX 74, 8GB, 8800gts 512 | FX 9590, 16GB, R9 295x2 | E350, 8GB | Phenom X4 2.6ghz, 16GB, 8800gt | random core2 duo/atom/i5/i7 laptops
erik dela cruz
Militia Captain
Militia Captain
Location: Patrolling Scarborough Shoal and the Spratlys Islands (West Philippine Sea)

I thought this is another well cooked up serious and boring story. Mike Angora you're one crazy SOB! I love this man! Next time I'll try them boosters. Hahaha! :mrgreen:
.....cry without weeping......
.....talk without speaking......
.....scream without raising your voice......
Resident-Pyromaniac
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

Hm. very interesting uh.. story you got there. :shock:
If Transcendence was made in 3D, I would die of Happiness.

If you are reading this, then I have planted a deadly virus into your CPU. (not really, but you can never be too careful.)
erik dela cruz
Militia Captain
Militia Captain
Location: Patrolling Scarborough Shoal and the Spratlys Islands (West Philippine Sea)

Resident-Pyromaniac wrote:Hm. very interesting uh.. story you got there. :shock:
..and I thought you were crazy..Hehehe. He obviously beat you hands down on this Pyroman. hehehe. :lol:
.....cry without weeping......
.....talk without speaking......
.....scream without raising your voice......