The story that literally blew me!

Have a bit of Transcendence prose or poetry to share? Post it here!
TheLoneWolf
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

I read this fanfic 3-4yrs ago. http://z8.invisionfree.com/Transcendenc ... topic=1730

I VOTE THIS ONE OF THE MOST UBER AND AWESOME TRANSCENDENCE (Fanfic or game lore) STORY EVER WRITTEN OR TOLD!

I ALSO SAY THAT WE FIND THIS GUY, STICK A MEDAL TO HIS CHEST AND HI-FIVE. Then be gone ahaha.
FourFire
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

Hardly.

There are many great stories out there, involving spacecraft and civilization in space.
(func(Admin Response)= true){
if(admin func(amiable) = true)
Create func(Helpful Posts)
else func(Keep Calm and Post derisive topics)}
TheLoneWolf
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

Damn this story has a great potential to become a fun expansion. And as for intergalactic stories with civilizations and heroes, i know many. Homeworld. UFO. Mass Effect. Galaxy on Fire. Alien. Dead Space. Lost Planet. And many more. I dont expect such stories be told as fanfics, actually. By standards i believe you are right!
TheLoneWolf
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

Yup Last Angel is 100x better than this story. But Last Angel is not a transcendence story. But still i love Star Wars the most ahahahahaha!
MikeAngora
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

I went and read it today.

My critique:

The writing style makes it really really difficult to imagine what's going on. The author often takes the liberty of going off topic in large swathes of text and then comes back to the topic.
As was mentioned by many of the other people in the forum, there were lots of inconsistencies with the game (like the damage capabilities of the juggernaut's armor) and many times I found myself in a non-transcendence universe with some passing references to transcendence. Frankly, I've read better fan fictions here.

Those points aside, it was still good fun to read. Will I say fantastic? No, not really, but I will say that it certainly is worth a read once.

:wink:
"Umm, I'm sorry I just killed your officer Akira, but he was getting on my nerves''
"Can I take his ship now?"

Calvin E. Taylor to Akira Gorbachev, the daughter of Ares Chief Admiral Vasily Gorbachev, after brutally killing one of her Tundra pilots.