Pirate Gaiden--A Backstory from THE MOTIVATION

Have a bit of Transcendence prose or poetry to share? Post it here!
MikeAngora
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

'Sniff Sniff....

I return any credit given to me - I dont deserve it. The story of Wade has been written by a master of his craft.
LoneWolf, I owe my entire story to you my friend. From Nova's tragic backstory to Calvin Taylor - it's all you.
I was gonna finish the Motivation after the first four chapters but you pushed me to write more and keep writing. I've found my first love again- writing!!

:( :( :( :( :(

Does this mean you're gonna stop writing?? Seriously LoneWolf? After this? You're bidding us farewell???

I'm an atheist but this Gaiden my friend was a gift from God himself.
"Umm, I'm sorry I just killed your officer Akira, but he was getting on my nerves''
"Can I take his ship now?"

Calvin E. Taylor to Akira Gorbachev, the daughter of Ares Chief Admiral Vasily Gorbachev, after brutally killing one of her Tundra pilots.
TheLoneWolf
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

MikeAngora wrote:'Sniff Sniff....

I return any credit given to me - I dont deserve it. The story of Wade has been written by a master of his craft.
LoneWolf, I owe my entire story to you my friend. From Nova's tragic backstory to Calvin Taylor - it's all you.
I was gonna finish the Motivation after the first four chapters but you pushed me to write more and keep writing. I've found my first love again- writing!!

:( :( :( :( :(

Does this mean you're gonna stop writing?? Seriously LoneWolf? After this? You're bidding us farewell???

I'm an atheist but this Gaiden my friend was a gift from God himself.
Nah! It was just a past time! You are the reason I picked up my digital pen again! I couldn't resist writing for a story with such a potential! The Gaiden is your own spawn. I'm the mere tool who wrote it! And if the Motivation stops soon, I'm going to pump you up with 7.62 rounds! Now all I want is to see more from you! You deserve every bit of that credit! Best of luck!

And seriously there is nothing more that I can write! You keep writing your own story! I would try to spring another Gaiden as soon as I grab an opportunity!

I leave Raul in your care!

And now you can do a "We meet again, Nova!"