The Motivation:- The Outlaws! Special message to my readers.

Have a bit of Transcendence prose or poetry to share? Post it here!
MikeAngora
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

Hey everyone! First of all, a BIG THANK YOU to all of you for taking the time to read my series of fan-fiction posts. Secondly, a special thanks to TheLoneWolf for pushing me to continue writing (I've become obsessed with it now lol) and for adding the colorful characters and stories (Gidens and shippudens) that he did.. truly a fantastic person and a master fan-fic writer by all means.

I've now moved on to the next stage of The Motivation and in this stage what I really want to be focusing on, are the future conflicts our character Mike faces with his Arch-enemy and bad-ass mysterious character that is Calvin Taylor (TheLoneWolf's most awesome contribution to the Motivation) and also his conflicts with Admiral Decker. I'm also gonna focus a little more on the love story of Mike and Nova (cause love stories are an awesome backdrop to the fighting) and how they manage to adjust to each other - Nova being a pilgrim who eventually has to leave human space and Mike who has is own callings. There will be lots more interesting surprises as we go too.

I've begun the first drafts of the book after which I will work with TheLoneWolf to eventually tie everything up into a nice novel. Like I said, the final product will be free of cost to all of the Transcendence folks but eventually and after George's final approval we can think of a hard copy publication of it. I'm really looking forward to launching like a 'first ever Transcendence Fan Fiction book' in the future- unless someone has already done it :) in which case I'll be second or third. For now, we're gonna keep at it in the Fanfiction page. Hope you like our upcoming chapters!

In order for you to understand anything here you'll probably need to read the whole 'Motivation series' or you can go to the link below and read the last chapter (which is important otherwise all this wont make any sense).

https://forums.kronosaur.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=7592

1700hrs
Point Juno System
"The Outlaws!"

Epilogue

The Supreme Commander of the Commonwealth, Roland Anderson was now dead, well pieces of meat in the desert to be exact. And... I killed him. I killed my dad. Now for those of you who've been following me along with my adventures from the Korolov Station in Charon to Point Juno, this would logically be the ending of 'The Motivation' right? I mean, I've become the good guy, had some awesome sex with the prettiest girl in the galaxy and the I've killed the bad guy who happened to be my dad- just like in Starwars and so this should be the end right? Wrong... actually this is the beginning! Remember when you opened the Transcendence forums on the 1st of February and noticed a neat little title 'The Motivation' in there? Well did you read the first line of the 'Motivation'? Here it is for you again...

" You've all probably heard of neat little stories of poor pilots who started off in backwater systems and becoming heroes. Well, I was one such pilot too, only for me, the story unfolded backwards."
So essentially everything you've been reading was a backstory to the above statement- I know, you can shoot me but hey, this is actually where the Motivation begins! Prepare to be 'Motivated'... Wait, I know that sucked.

My Manticore lifted slowly off the desert planet and out of the atmosphere. I was actually feeling very elated at that day's events. I had just killed my own dad who had signaled Admiral Decker to kick my ass for it; my girlfriend was recovering from an hour's torture session in the back of my ship, my squadron had their ships destroyed and to top it off, we've all been declared frigging outlaws- meaning every single green blip was gonna be after my butt. Oh, did I mention a bad-ass man named Calvin Taylor in a Normandy SR 2 was out hunting for me too? Did I mention that he'll only breath air after he sees me dangling upside down over a bonfire? I know, awesome right? I was having the time of my frigging life!
Ah hell, actually I was pissing in my pants.

The ship burst out of the atmosphere and I set course for Point Juno. I had to get in touch with Susan and fast. If my gut feeling was right, Decker would have probably found out that she helped me and my squadron and that meant only one thing- treason. Treason was not the best thing to do in the Commonwealth. It carried horrendous punishments ranging for being thrown in a cramped jail cell forever or worse, thrown in a Teraton Nest to be dismembered organ by organ.

Tychus followed along closely with me but he was unusually quiet. I decided to check up on Nova who was being treated by my Med-droids in my 'loft'. She was already up and in her Specter armor when I entered.
She saw me and before I could say a word she planted a nice tasty kiss on me. Seeing her fully recovered actually made me feel very, very relieved.
"Hey baby, it seems my Med-droids have done their job." I said and stroked her hair.
"Nope, it seems you have done yours actually" she replied.
"Whaat? You're frigging pregnant?!" I half screamed in horror.
"Damn it Mike! I meant your 'love' has made me well but now you just spoiled the moment!" she thundered and walked off towards the cockpit. I breathed a sigh of relief and followed her.
"Hey wait, I was just kidding. Nova, for what it's worth, I'm really sorry for what my father did." I smiled and sat down next to her. She smiled back and slipped her hand into mine.
"No Michael, I'm sorry- you killed your father to save me. No one's ever done that kind of thing for me since my parents died." she whispered.
"November I didn't kill my dad to save you... I did it to save me. I've deposited everything I am into you, my faith, my love, my life..my everything." I said as romantically as I could.
"Really?"
"Yes. I love you November Caesar and nothing will ever change that, capish?"
"I love you too Michael Anderson and I'll die for you if I need to. Capish?" she whispered back and we kissed again.

An hour later we arrived at Point Juno station but I felt something was amiss. The Station's Britannia fleets were orbiting in unusually wider patterns.
Tychus and I slowed our ships and approached cautiously- we were declared outlaws and the last thing we wanted was a fleet of Britannias attacking us.
I approached closer and closer and finally crossed into the station's radar net.

"Attention Point Juno, this War-Wolf flight. Requesting permission to dock." I said as normally as possible, there was a chance that Decker hadn't contacted them yet.
" War-wolf flight you are cleared to dock." the station replied but the comm officers tone made me a tad suspicious.
"Point Juno, requesting docking bay instructions." I said. Point Juno was my pet station and they always had a special docking bay ready for me - Bay Beta 45. Our fate now depended on their answer.
"War-wolf, you are cleared to dock on Docking Bay Gamma 38- Fleet officer's bay." the comm officer replied to my horror.

Tychus was quick to get on the private frequency.
"Mike it's a trap! Decker's loony tune mercs are here waiting to arrest us the moment we dock." he said with a tinge of fear in his voice.
"Tychus, we gotta ask for Susan. We need to speak to Susan." Nova replied to him. She then turned to me and held my arm firmly.
"Michael, I detect my Wolfen here. Susan didn't destroy it like the other ships- I need to get in my ship." she said and I nodded in approval.
"Damn Straight." Tychus said and turned to the station's frequency. " Point Juno, this is War-wolf 2. We're okay, we don't need to dock yet. Could you please connect us to the kind station commander?" he replied casually.
The station didn't respond for a full 30 seconds and my fingers twitched towards the triggers.
"War-Wolf 2 negative! The station commander is under arrest for treason. You are ordered to surrender yourself or be attacked without war..." the comm officer began but then there were violent protests of a female screaming and office equipment falling to the ground.
" Mike! Get out of here now! They're gonna kill you Mike! Go!"
"Susan! Susan!" We all screamed in unison.
"Susan get to my Wolfen! Get in there now!" Nova yelled into the radio.
"No! Nova, don't worry about me! Get away now!" she screamed even as the flight of Britannia gunships began marking us with their Lucifer missiles.
"Sorry for interrupting the love fest Mike and Nova, but we're being targeted with XM900s." Tychus said sheepishly.
Then Susan began to scream on the radio again and we heard our nightmares come to life on the telecom in faint sounds.

-Radio Chatter-
'Nova call your Wolfen! I've unlocked the docking bay! No! Let go off me! Stand back! Stand back or I'll shoot!
'Commander Brown put down the rifle! By orders of Admiral Decker!'
'No! Get back! Call back the Britannias! Let War-wolf leave the station or I'll blast your heads off! Do it! DO IT!!'
'Okay, okay calm down, calm down Commander. Ghost lead this is station; disengage from War-wolf and return to base immediately.'
'Sir? They're right in front of us. We can kill em right now.'
'Negative! Return to base now damn it or you'll have us all killed!'
'Roger that. Ghost lead, we're R.T.B'
'Okay Commander Brown, we've called off the Britannias, now please put the weapon down for God's sake!'

At this point Susan held the mouth piece close to her and called for me.
"Mike, for what it's worth, it was an honor to have served with a man like you. Nova, honestly I've always envied you, for being the person you are and more so for earning Michael's love. Tychus, take care of these two baby. Don't ever leave em alone!" she cried on the radio as Nova's Wolfen floated towards us. We were horrified because we knew exactly what was going to happen.
"Susan no! Don't do it!" I screamed but it was too late.

A single gunshot ended the conversation and we warped away.
"Umm, I'm sorry I just killed your officer Akira, but he was getting on my nerves''
"Can I take his ship now?"

Calvin E. Taylor to Akira Gorbachev, the daughter of Ares Chief Admiral Vasily Gorbachev, after brutally killing one of her Tundra pilots.
TheLoneWolf
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

Writing is a drug, bru! And that chapter was as good as it gets! Fun and nostalgia at every sentence, and a deserving climax. Somebody feel my goosebumps. Aha.

And I can do much better! Wait a day and I'll be rocking on my tablet, with no word limits to stop my ass!

All that credit you gave me is like strange experience. It feels good to read, but then it makes me think that I coulda done more. In a nutshell, it feels like meeting Akira for the first time xD

BTW I have found pics that resemble Taylor's Ares battle armour AND. Period. HIS BLOODY DEVASTATION EQUIPMENT BUNDLE!
MikeAngora
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

500 Hrs ( Saint Katherine's Standard Time)
Black Market Station
Rigel Aurelius system
"Unlikely Alliances"

"Your honor and most respected members of the jury. Lord Findley was given a simple task. An astoundingly simple task rather, to retrieve the fusion triggers from the pirates and auction it to the Commonwealth for the profit of the Black Market Syndicate. A task which he clearly failed to accomplish." announced Council Stewart Roosevelt, a short and voluptuous man with white hair lining the side of his bald head. He spoke in aristocratic British English- something very uncommon in the majorly Italian accented Black Market Syndicate.

Tychus, Nova and myself were in a large courtroom of the Rigel Aurelius Black Market Station. We stood in a laser caged stand a few meters away from the judge, an old man with a Dracula-like appearance and almost identical clothes. We had docked with the station a mere hour ago and were yet to meet up with our squadron. Nova had her neck high searching desperately for Jenna and Sally appearing almost like a mother chicken looking for her chicks.

"You honor, I demand to meet my squadron!" I spat loudly at the judge.
"Quieten down Lieutenant, sorry ex-lieutenant Anderson. You'll get a chance to speak. Please continue Lord Roosevelt." the judge replied in a dark baritone.
"Thank you your honor. The matter is much more grave your honor. Mr. Findley was found accomplice in the brutal murder of the Lord Commander of the Commonwealth Roland Anderson! The murder, committed by none other than his own son, lieutenant Michael Anderson. The whole Commonwealth is bloody after us now! I demand that Mr. Findley, Mr. Anderson and Ms. Caesar be deemed guilty! "

"Objection Commander Judge!" interrupted Maria DuPont, a young dark skinned lady who I assumed to be representing us. She was in black formals with a red shirt underneath.
"What happened to my clients was purely coincidental!" she continued and went on to elucidate in detail everything that had taken place with us right down to Susan's sacrifice. Her knowledge of these events made me very, very annoyed at the man standing next to me. I pinched him as hard as I could.
"Let's just say we had a few wild flings Mikey. I thought she'd be my best bet in Don Mihko's Courtroom so I filled her in." Tychus whispered without a flinch.
"Define 'few'!"
"Um, uh, maybe a couple of abortions and an accidental still born delivery kind of few?"
"Good lord! You might as well have had Admiral Decker defending us today! He'd be more merciful!" I half screamed bringing the courtrooms attention directly to me.

"You have something to add Mr. Anderson?" the Count Dracula thundered.
"No, na-na-na no your majesty, I mean your honor sir. I was just concerned about my squadron. I have two little girls in that team and they'd have cried rivers by now. Umm sir" I fumbled in putting words out to the vampire. Nova stared me down with very deep and nonspiritual eyes.
The vampire ignored me and the proceedings went on for another hour that seemed more like days. Lord Roosevelt labeled charge upon charge on us while Maria vehemently struck each one down.
Finally after lots of 'objections me lords' and 'I demand this and I demand that's', the mafia judge came to a decision- we were screwed.

"The Black Market Syndicate has heard all arguments. It is very clear that the task given to Mr. Findley has been unfulfilled and his acquaintance with Mr. Anderson, now an outlaw under Commonwealth regulations, can stand to cause much murmuring in the Commonwealth. Such an offense deserves nothing less that life imprisonment." the vampire began.
Roosevelt's face lit up brightly while Maria sat down in frustration. I clutched Nova's hand tightly into my fist- I was not going to let her pay for my sins.
"Your honor! Wait! This is all my fault! Tychus and Nova have no hand in this, nor does my squadron, they are all innocent! I plead guilty to all charges and I'm willing to accept any sentence, even death!" I screamed at the courtroom but the judge silenced me.
"Let me finish Mr. Anderson" he said while waving his hammer to me. "After careful consideration of all facts, the Black Market Syndicate finds Mr. Anderson, Mr. Findley and Ms. Caesar innocent and therefore acquits them of all charges. Not only that, the family extends it's full support towards Mr. Anderson and his squadron for any and everything they may require of us." the vampire finished to everyone's amazement.
"Whaaat?! Have you lost your mind Godfather Mihko?!!" Roosevelt almost spat at the judge.
"Whaaat???!!!" Tychus and I screamed. I was seriously on the verge of getting a heart attack caused due to excessive happiness.
The whole court erupted into mindless babbling, some espoused, others threw horrendous fits at the vampire's decision, however everyone became silent when the judge stood up.

"Sit down Roosevelt! I know exactly what I'm saying!" he thundered as he pounded his hammer. "I know exactly what they've done but I also know that they risked their mission, their honor, their position and even their lives to save their squadron- the squadron that had ten of our men flying their Molotoks with him. Michael even went on to kill his own father. Will I ignore this? Will I ignore that this man is willing to take the bullet for his men even now? They have kept the Mafia code, therefore the case against them is dismissed. The Black Market Syndicate extends their full support to them." he thundered and walked out of the courtroom before anyone could say a word in protest.

We rejoiced and all of Tychus' old mafia mates piled on him but he pushed them away and went straight for Maria and kissed her before beginning their love banter.
Nova and I didn't know too many people here so we were pretty much left alone except for a few who came to congratulate us. I wanted to meet my men desperately but I waited for Tychus to finish first. This was the first time we'd docked with a Black Market station in weeks and I understood it must have been a homecoming of sorts for him.
As the courtroom emptied, two men in black suits with top-hats on their heads approached us. Tychus also turned to them and saluted.
"Don Mihko woulda like to see yous in his office in a coupla mean-ates. Meanwhile, yous can fallow us to your mates, they've been wait-in on ya." they announced in a very slang Italian English.
"You heard the man honey, the kids are waiting for us, lets go." I whispered to Nova and we followed the men out of the court.

We were lead through a series of glass corridors with black painted walls and we could see hundreds of asteroids all around the station. The station was lit up with dark green cold cathode lamps and the air-conditioning was also kept up to maintain low temperatures- I guessed this was to prevent thermal scans from identifying the internal activities.
We finally reached a large metal door and the two mafioso then swiped their cards into a scanner. The door opened and we entered into a dark suite lit with a brighter green lighting than the corridors just enough for everything to be visible. The suite had dark and heavy curtains on the windows and around five or six black leather sofas. There was a large 5D TV which was playing the Fast And Furious One Million ( yeah, they decided to keep making em into the later part of the millennium).
Inside, my squadron sat waiting and we had barely entered that everyone pounded us with bear hugs and 'hey! You're alive!'s. Nova searched desperately for Sally and Jenna and finally found them.
They attached themselves to Nova's body like Pteravores but Nova enjoyed every second of it and rained kisses on them.
I invited the two Mafia men to take part in the short celebrations before finally briefing my squadron about all that had happened.

Some reacted with surprise but most reacted with tears. The Centurion pilots in my squadron had been dispatched from Point Juno to assist me and shared a bond with Susan that was similar to the bonding between Nova with Sally and Jenna. Susan's death was indeed a severe blow to my team and also to me. The emotions flared further when I told them of the torture Nova had to suffer and my eventual murdering of my father.
The team was clearly distraught with the turn of events, and with the entire Commonwealth and Calvin Taylor prepared to gut us alive, we were all we had- the saving grace of course being the Black Market Syndicate. We huddled together and said a short prayer... We needed whatever luck we could muster before the meeting with Godfather Don Mihko- Lord Supreme of the Commonwealth Syndicate.
Last edited by MikeAngora on Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Umm, I'm sorry I just killed your officer Akira, but he was getting on my nerves''

Calvin E. Taylor to Akira Gorbachev, the daughter of Ares Chief Admiral Vasily Gorbachev, after brutally killing one of her Tundra pilots.
TheLoneWolf
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

What? How? When?
MikeAngora
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

TheLoneWolf wrote:What? How? When?
Sorry, i meant to click 'save' but accidentally clicked 'submit'. finishing it now.

TheLoneWolf
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

MikeAngora wrote:
TheLoneWolf wrote:What? How? When?
Sorry, i meant to click 'save' but accidentally clicked 'submit'. finishing it now.
Haha! Take your time!
MikeAngora
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

Don Mihko's Office
Black Market Station
Rigel Aurelius System

"We've not revealed to the Commonwealth of your presence Michael and neither are we intending to do so." Lord Mihko voice sounded much more grave than it was in the courtroom.
"What? You mean Decker..." I began to reply.
"No, he doesn't know. Point Juno's Commander Susan Brown was a dear friend to the Syndicate. She allowed our stations and ships to remain green in the Commonwealth radars and we are forever indebted to her even after her death. When she destroyed your squadron's empty ships and sent your squadron here, she sent a message to me, a forced promise." the vampire like man continued.
"Promise?"
"Yes, she made me promise to keep you safe- at all costs." Lord Mihko looked up at Nova.
"Me?" I asked curiously.
"No, her. Major November Caesar." he said and pointed to Nova.
Nova seemed perplexed by this. She had no history with Susan Brown at all- unlike Tychus and I who practically grew up with her since our school days.
"What do you mean Lord Mihko? Major November here barely knew the kind commander." Tychus seemed even more confused than I was.
"I don't know Tychus. She gave explicit instructions that the Mafia should provide all support to November. She mentioned something about some divine magical stuff I couldn't make sense of and the transmission ended there." he finished and twitched his fingers.
"But that's impossible! Susan was a hardcore atheist. She didn't even believe this whole Domina and Oracus stuff. Hell, she's even dissuaded many 'pilgrims' from going to the Heretic!" I thundered.
"I don't have any further information Michael. The strange thing was that none of our computers were able to record the message. It was heavily encrypted, almost alien in nature you know?"
"That was not Susan... that was Domina! She whispers from beyond Michael." Nova's head rose and streams of tears flowed from her eyes. None of us had any words to reply to her.

Lord Mihko stood up from his seat and lit up a fat cigar.
"Look barbie, I understand that this spiritual mumbo-jumbo means a lot to you but to me, it was my dear sister Susan who instructed me to help you out. Tell me what you want Mikey, the Syndicate is behind you till the end." he said as he walked across his office.
Knowing Lord Mihko, I knew I could ask the world from him but I didn't want the Syndicate to suffer at the hands of the Commonwealth.
"Lord Mihko you are the next best thing I've had to a father after Admiral Watson and I cannot let my father's business be affected by my deeds." I bowed down before him and kissed his hands. "I just want some decent ships for my squadron and a small hidden planet to work from. I also want to keep the men you sent to my squadron. After that, I want you to inform the Commonwealth that you have no ties with me whatsoever." I said and stood up.
Lord Mihko was visibly impressed by my gesture and he smiled lovingly at me.

"Get up kid." he ordered. "You and Tychus here are the closest things I've had to sons myself and today you have proven to be more than that. I accept your proposal Mikey boy. You are hereby promoted to the rank of Consigliere in the Black Market Syndicate. I'm sending yous over to the Eta Ceti system; I have a hide out there you can use for a base and also some ships for your kids." he said and motioned to the two mafioso who had escorted us to his office. They immediately came up and kissed the Lord's hands.
"Boys, have a Black Market cargo bay installed in the Wolfen and the Manticore and instruct every Black Market Station in human space that Mikey and his team here are gonna be permanent special guests whenever they come. Oh and yeah, start rationing Roosevelt's oxygen intake, he misbehaved with me in court. Capish?"
"You got it boss. Complimenti on becoming an honorary mob-man Commander Michael. You got our respect now." the first man said and they both disappeared.

I was honored and humbled at the same time. A Consigliere was an unofficial rank in the mafia that was given to 'special friends' of the Godfather and enjoyed all privileges of a vice-boss but without direct dealings in the mob's day-to-day operations.
Tychus was already a high ranking member of the Mafia so he didn't need any formal promotions. Instead, the vampire pulled out a golden watch from his large overcoat and threw it at him.
Nova also bowed and kissed the vampire's ring studded hands. He patted her head and gave her a longzu sphere ring.
"My beloved daughter gave it to me before she died. I want you to keep it as a reminder that I intend to honor Susan's, I mean, Domina's words if you will. Keep it safe kid and keep Mike and Tychus outta trouble." the vampire chuckled as he wiped off Nova's tears.
Nova accepted it without a word and the Don kissed her on the forehead before motioning us to leave.

We walked silently towards the suite where our squadron was housed. We had a lot of preparation to do before heading for the Eta Ceti System.

TheLoneWolf
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

When is the Sung Saga going to take place?
MikeAngora
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

TheLoneWolf wrote:When is the Sung Saga going to take place?
Hopefully in the Eta Ceti system but I want to write a little about Calvin Taylor first. That is, I want a confrontation with Taylor in the Eta Ceti system.

Also Wolf, I'm about to reveal some stuff about Nova (The Wade Jayridge stuff), do I have a go ahead?

TheLoneWolf
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

MikeAngora wrote:
TheLoneWolf wrote:When is the Sung Saga going to take place?
Hopefully in the Eta Ceti system but I want to write a little about Calvin Taylor first. That is, I want a confrontation with Taylor in the Eta Ceti system.

Also Wolf, I'm about to reveal some stuff about Nova (The Wade Jayridge stuff), do I have a go ahead?
WUT!!!!!! I WAS THINKIN THE SAME!!!!!
Jiang's Star is the other way FYI.
Let me handle the Xenophobes.
Create an encounter with Raul. And I'll complete it if you like. I have a pretty cool turn of events for the battle's climax!
MikeAngora
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

Hey Everyone!! You'll need to check out the Astray if you're gonna be reading this. It's not compulsory but it'll make a whole lot of sense.

Black Market Syndicate
Rigel Aurelius System
"The Turning Tides- The Marauder Giden"

My squadron was safe and had the unconditional support of the Black Market Syndicate but this was not enough to lead a rebellion against Decker. I had to find out what it was that a brave soldier like Calvin wanted to live for so desperately. My mind was in a rush and something kept telling me to act and act fast before something worse happens.
The Black Market had provided me with Heavy I.A.V gunships armed with omnidirectional Tev9 and N.A.M.I Launchers and also with Commonwealth Marine Armors for my men which was a godsend for us.
My eyes were closed and I was trying as best as possible to sleep but in vain. The same old voices from the Europa, from Operation Lone Wolf Walking, from my dad, from Susan and from Scarlet kept me awake.

I got up and walked outside into the suite. Everyone was sound asleep including Nova and her girls who were snug in their bed with the girls stuck to poor Nova like leeches. I noticed Tychus was missing but I knew exactly where he was.
I sneaked out of the suite as quietly as possible and walked out to a large bar and lounge area. The place was crowded with people and creatures of all types, drinking, chatting, playing darts, making deals, the works. The ambience was dark green as always save for the bar which was lit with bright yellow lights. The music was a simple western number by a very popular group known as the Wiggles.
Tychus was at the bar downing shot after shot of liquor. I walked quietly over and sat down but he didn't notice.
"A coffee please, strong." the words hadn't left my mouth that Tychus immediately turned around and half opened his switchblade. No one noticed him except for the bartender who continued to pour my coffee.
"You were as good as dead Mikey." he mumbled.
"My point exactly. We're as good as dead already, so we gotta get up off our asses and find Taylor. He's our only hope to finding out what Decker is up to." I whispered back.
"I wouldn't trust that son of a bitch with a dollar. He's gonna kill us the second he lays his eyes on us, Chuck boiled alive remember? He's joined up with the Ares Mikey, he needs to be put down and fast."
"I hear you Tychus, but I want to speak to him. I have information that he was mingling with the rogue CSC Antarctica and her Commander Helios."
"So? Everyone knows that. Whats so special about it? He was stationed there."
"I'll tell you something special. Decker once told me that he had gone to the Antarctica and noticed that Taylor arrived very late from a regular scout mission on an Ares Commune. The strange thing was that a task force had been sent to attack the same commune but Taylor didn't mention anything of it. In the entries, he's put an encounter with a stray Katana round and Ares Sandstorms and Tundras. It just doesn't add up Tychus"

Tychus got up from his seat and called over a waitress carrying bowls of soup.
"You are making some sense Mikey. How do you know he won't kill you though?"
"I don't know that yet but I'm desperate to find out. We need more men to take with us to Eta Ceti. A single squadron of IAVs isn't enough to hit Decker."
"How about 5000 fully military trained men and women?" Tychus laughed.
"What??!" I half screamed.
"That's right Mikey boy. The 5000 fully armed and ready crew of the C.S.C Europa. I've had word with Kate Morgental; she's been taking charge of them at the Battle Arena with Mr. Katami."
"Then what are we waiting for? Let's move!" I said.

We turned around and standing quietly with their arms folded were the fully armed and armored Marauders. Nova, Sally and Jenna stood a step ahead of everyone else. Everyone else in the bar stood facing us and the music had also stopped.
"You're waiting for us Commander Michael Wales Anderson." Nova declared with a beaming smile.
"We're going to the Battle Arena Maximus to get the Europa's crew. They still have their working escape pods with them." Tychus declared.
"And we're going with you Boss. I heard them Europa girls are the best in class" Gordon the former Commonwealth Centurion pilot replied.
We smiled at the group and rushed towards our ships. The mostly drunk people in the bar cheered us on as we left.
"Godfather Mihko, it is time for us to leave!" I declared on the radio as 30 Heavy I.A.Vs, a Wolfen, a Molotok and a Manticore ejected from the station.
"Godspeed kids!" a proud Mafia Don replied and we warped towards the Battle Arena Maximus.

The revolution against Admiral Conrad Decker and the Commonwealth had now begun in earnest. With Roland Anderson dead, Decker was free to exercise complete power over the Commonwealth and continue the violent reign my father began.

TheLoneWolf
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

It does add up. Taylor told Decker that he had encountered a flight of Tundras on the way. This way, he couldn't have investigated. And if those guys had a flight of Tundras, that bloody squadron didn't have a chance. God knows what theh had near the commune.
MikeAngora
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

Battle Arena Maximus
Rigel Aurelius System

The trip to the Battle Arena was a mindbogglingly annoying one. Every single pilot kept on babbling about their new Heavy I.A.Vs and a certain little girl named Selena-aka-Sally also fired a Tev9 'by mistake'- resulting in her being banned from watching 'Game of Thrones' and 'Quantico' for two weeks. Nova had to bear the brunt of my anger since she was the 'polite mediator' between me and the rowdy Marauders.

"A vevy big group of Heavy I.A.V ships lead by a Manticore, a Wolfen and a Molotok, flying like graceful swans in space. If it isn't my champion 'The Slicer' in his Manticore, then who could it be?" an Asian voice declared on the radio as we entered into the massive gates of the Battle Arena Maximus. The Arena was a very large superstructure floating in space and surrounded by large hotels, arms dealers, defense dealers, refueling depots, hell- there even a fly-through K.F.C outlet.
"I hope you got some sushi and wasabi ready for us Mr. K, we hungry." Tychus laughed back.
"Wah! Saabee!" I yelled back.
"Wah! Saaaaaabeee!" my squadron replied, leaving my beloved Nova furiously confused to her toes.
"What? What was that?!"
"It was, together now everyone; WASSAAAA, -AAHHH, AAAAA, BEEEEE!!" we laughed back.
"God damn it Mike! What the hell?"
"It's nothing honey, just an ancient Japanese herbal sauce known as???!!!"

The Marauders kept at it until we were able to dock at the massive superstructure of the Arena- much to the chagrin of November who had turned off her comm links.
The docking ports were simple extended landing pads with a simple bridge to lead us in. Below us we could see massive flying saucer like ships with tractor beams pulling in destroyed ships and cleaning up the arena of debris. The main entrances were large open arches with a yellow bricked walkways leading in from the landing pads.
It was like a heavily inflated five star hotel from the inside. There was a massive lobby at the entrance with betting counters scattered all over the place. It was beautifully decorated with large chandeliers hanging from the ceilings and over-sized photos of glorious gladiators including one of my father who was the 'original Slicer' before I started fighting here. There were lots of slot machines inside the hall and large dining rooms separated by arched doors.

The place was bustling with people and creatures from all over human space and my eye even caught glimpses of martians walking around in disguise.
Speaking of which, we had our disguises on too. We were banned outlaws of the Commonwealth and being recognized in a public place like this meant trouble.
I was dressed up as a wealthy billionaire in a full black tuxedo and Nova had a bright red dress on with a white purse handling loosely from her shoulders. Tychus was also dressed as a billionaire and had the reluctant Jenna and Sally flanking him in their shiny blue gowns. The rest of my team were also similarly dressed, with the exception of Gordon who had his Hawaiian shirt and knickers on.
We walked around aimlessly greeting people as they passed us until we finally recognized a very familiar looking and beautiful lady standing in a distant corner wearing black formals- Kate Morgental.

"Looks like you boys and girls have got yourselves into some serious trouble huh? Especially you Mikey... Killing the Emperor over a pilgrim, very sexy Mikey." Kate smiled and waved her fingers across my clean shaven face. Nova angrily smacked her hands back and tore into Kate with her eyes. Kate flashed a sly smile and rubbed off her hands.
"Don't rub it in Kat, he was my father and he deserved every bit of it." I smirked.
"Of course Michael, I was only kidding. Do accept my apologies Mrs. Anderson." Kate said in earnest.
"It's November." Nova said- visibly perturbed at Kate attaching my name to her.

Kate then led my team across a large casino hall that was filled with game tables, slot machines and large TV screens playing reruns of the last gladiator match. The walls were decorated with photographs of battleships and in the center was a large fountain in the shape of the C.S.C Terra. Here I ordered everyone from my team- including Nova- to scatter and 'have fun' so as not to raise suspicion. I was only going to take Tychus.
"You're going into her room alone?" Nova thundered.
"And how is that a problem? Your got goosebumps when she called you Mrs. Anderson." I laughed.
"I'm watching you Mick... You better keep your soldier on 'stand at ease' or else..." she said and disappeared into the crowd with her girls.
"YOU better keep that soldier down Mikey hahaha! You owe me 10,000 Rin for bedding Kate first." Tychus laughed.
"Shut up Tychus!"

We walked up a large spiral staircase, some winding corridors until finally reaching a large office complex on the top most floor. It finally began to look and feel like a space station at this point. The walls were white and the ceiling was navy blue. The floor was a simple green polished marble. We entered into a large office with a large glass wall overseeing the Battle Arena and facing the wall was a short Asian man.
He turned around and gave a wide smile.
"Ohh... Mai-cull and Tie-cuss! You ah vevy wayo-khum!" he beamed in joy. This was Mr. Katami, the overseer of the Battle Arena and a dear friend of both mine and Tychus.
"I am sorry we have to meet under these circumstances Mr. K." I said firmly.
"Ooo, I am vevy soh-ee a-bout the tun of events. Your father has proven to be dishonorable. The Common whey-outh have no authority in the Arena, so you ah awe-ways wayo-kum he-ya." he replied as a large plate of sushi was brought in by a server.
Tychus jumped at them and began to gobble them down two or three at a time.
"hmmmsh dats whahahy We'rreee hehhuh Mshhhte K Hmm gawd dish is so delicious!" he mumbled with the food still in his mouth.
Mr. Katami laughed proudly at the only person in the world who loved his cooking and poured some Sake into some crystal glasses.

Kate pulled off her jacket and sat down next to me on the sofa. (*** You can Google Translate the below conversation).
" 父は、あなただけで数分、私たちにできるようにしてくださいでしたか? (Chichi wa, anata dake de sūbun, watashitachi ni dekiru yō ni shite kudasaideshita ka?)" Kate said to Mr. Katami.
"もちろん、愛する娘。私はいくつかの食べ物を送って、飲みましょうか?(Mochiron, aisuru musume. Watashi wa ikutsu ka no tabemono o okutte, nomimashou ka?)" he replied as he stood up from his large seat.
"いいえ、あなたの父に感謝していません。私は指揮官とのいくつかの瞬間を必要としています。私はあなたのベッドの上であなたの薬とミルクのガラスを残しています。寝る前にそれらを取るようにしてください (Īe, anata no chichi ni kansha shite imasen. Watashi wa shiki-kan to no ikutsu ka no shunkan o hitsuyō to shite imasu. Watashi wa anata no beddo no ue de anata no kusuri to miruku no garasu o nokoshite imasu. Nerumae ni sorera o toru yō ni shite kudasai.)" she replied lovingly and the man happily walked out into an adjacent room.

Tychus stared at the beautiful young woman torture her tongue as she spoke to Mr. Katami and scratched his head.
"I'm glad I'm not at the receiving end of that verbal machine gun fire Mikey." Tychus huffed.
"I told him to go to bed and get some rest. He's been overseeing Arena Battles for the last 14 hours without a single break." Kate smiled.
"Right. I understood all of that." Tychus huffed back.

I ignored them both and poured myself a second glass of sake.
"I've recently returned from the Heretic. Something strange is going on Mike." Kate began.
"Surprise me." I said lazily.
"The Penitents have been broadcasting some strange signals to the Heretic. The signals are in form of neutrino pulses being blasted at frequent intervals from all of their shrines."
"What?? You mean those Oracus folks?" Tychus remarked.
"Yes. Decker has refused to investigate these signals. He says they are not 'important for now'."
"Oracus? Hmm, I think November should have information about this. She says she's been called by the spatial entity 'Domina' and I've heard Nova give fleeting remarks about Oracus, a presumed enemy of Domina. I'll come by to your room with her tonight but tell me about Decker, what's he up to?"
"Admiral Decker will become the new emperor of the Commonwealth within next week. He's sworn revenge for your father's death and has explicitly named you as the culprit."
"Oh... Kay but that's obviously not the main thing is it?" I remarked.
"Of course it isn't. The main thing is that he's out hunting madly for Taylor."
"Taylor? Decker knows he's alive?" Tychus suddenly turned away from his sushi and looked up.
"Taylor was working closely with the rogue carrier Antarctica and reports have come in that he's still in touch with her. Taylor has gone rogue Mike, he's joined up with the Ares and Decker's getting bad dreams over him."
"Kate, think with your god damn mind!" I almost yelled at her. She looked up at me in amazement.
"We have known Commander Helios since we were in diapers Kate. He'll die a thousands deaths before turning traitor and so will Calvin. Calvin is the kind of man who would've ordered the Terra to scoot the moment we had the scientists, but he desperately wanted to live. He was on to something Kate, Calvin Taylor and Dr. Helios are not traitors!"
"I find your behavior repulsive Mikey. Taylor boiled my little girl Sally's brother alive! He martyred himself for our team, and you're trying to justify his killer? I dunno about you pussy-wolf, but I will cut off his head and present it to Sally, Jenna and Nova just like I promised!" Tychus thundered angrily at me.
"I'll do it first Tychus; I swear, but I need to find out why he went rogue and for that I need Calvin Edward Taylor alive." I stressed.

Kate slumped her head into her hands. I could feel her mind spinning from our conversation.
"I will investigate those Penitent signals Kate, even if I have to attack a shrine and find out the hard way. I need to know about the Europa's crew now. Are they with me?" I said solemnly.
"Yes, they profess loyalty to you for saving their lives. They're staying in the hotels surrounding the arena. You can speak to them if you wish."
"Negative, I'll take your leave now Kate. Nova and the kids must be getting anxious and I wanna continue larping as a billionaire for a little more." I said finally.
"Right, I'd like you and your team to join me for dinner."
"You got it." I said and stood up.

We bid farewell to her quickly and got into an elevator leading down to the casino. Tychus was visibly annoyed at me and didn't utter a word until we finally got down.
"Damn shame... I sincerely hope against hope that you are not intending to leave Mr. Taylor alive!" he growled.
I looked up at him...
"He's alive as long as he's useful Tychus. Once its all over, I'll put him down myself"

The elevator door opened and we entered the casino.

TheLoneWolf
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

:lol:
I need Taylor alive
MikeAngora
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

TheLoneWolf wrote::lol:
I need Taylor alive
He's alive as long as he's useful. After everything is over, I'll kill him myself! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: