The Motivation:- The Outlaws! Special message to my readers.

Have a bit of Transcendence prose or poetry to share? Post it here!
TheLoneWolf
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

MikeAngora wrote:
TheLoneWolf wrote::lol:
I need Taylor alive
He's alive as long as he's useful. After everything is over, I'll kill him myself! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
8-) :shock: :D
TheLoneWolf
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

I'll be sending you a miniature needed version of Taylor's ship as a mod soon. You then decide for yourself. BTW you play Trans or no?
MikeAngora
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

TheLoneWolf wrote:I'll be sending you a miniature needed version of Taylor's ship as a mod soon. You then decide for yourself. BTW you play Trans or no?
Not at the moment. I'm taking computer classes and learning C++, C#, XML and some other stuff so I can make my own mod. I have sworn by Domina that I will not fly another ship until I can make my own mod.
"Umm, I'm sorry I just killed your officer Akira, but he was getting on my nerves''
"Can I take his ship now?"

Calvin E. Taylor to Akira Gorbachev, the daughter of Ares Chief Admiral Vasily Gorbachev, after brutally killing one of her Tundra pilots.
TheLoneWolf
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

MikeAngora wrote:
TheLoneWolf wrote:I'll be sending you a miniature needed version of Taylor's ship as a mod soon. You then decide for yourself. BTW you play Trans or no?
Not at the moment. I'm taking computer classes and learning C++, C#, XML and some other stuff so I can make my own mod. I have sworn by Domina that I will not fly another ship until I can make my own mod.
Learn CPP from me. Up till pointers. Then you start the explaining.
MikeAngora
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

I'm posting the next part in a new thread to make it easy for reading.
"Umm, I'm sorry I just killed your officer Akira, but he was getting on my nerves''
"Can I take his ship now?"

Calvin E. Taylor to Akira Gorbachev, the daughter of Ares Chief Admiral Vasily Gorbachev, after brutally killing one of her Tundra pilots.
TheLoneWolf
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

Ok