Transcendence Crashes on Startup

Here you can get help resolving Transcendence-related issues.
levmeister
Anarchist
Anarchist

Yup, that was sorta the problem, they were just designed so they didn't work with most shields. Thanks again!
digdug
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

levmeister wrote:Okay, update, I've been playing it for a coupe of hours now. Apparently, whenever I log off and log back on I get to open it once. If I exit, I can't open it again until I log off and on again. Any ideas why this might be?
Could be a problem in files ownership?
Set the folder and files so that "Users" have read and write control of the files and folder, or flag the full control.
levmeister
Anarchist
Anarchist

digdug wrote:
levmeister wrote:Okay, update, I've been playing it for a coupe of hours now. Apparently, whenever I log off and log back on I get to open it once. If I exit, I can't open it again until I log off and on again. Any ideas why this might be?
Could be a problem in files ownership?
Set the folder and files so that "Users" have read and write control of the files and folder, or flag the full control.
Oh sorry, maybe I should have mentioned, it works now 0.o It didn't work, I logged off and logged back on so I could play it, and it hasn't crashed on startup since then. I hadn't changed anything, it just... Started working.