can't log + extensions folder

Here you can get help resolving Transcendence-related issues.
planto88
Anarchist
Anarchist

not sure if anyone else is having this or if this qualifies as a bug but cant log on to the game itself but i can here keeps saying unknown username maybe its because this account is new but yeah could use help and also is there supposed to be an extensions folder or does mod collection do something about it?
digdug
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

[Please don't hijack a thread with a different topic, thread splitted, this is definitely a Tech support request, so moved to tech support]

Hi Planto88,
- can you log onto the multiverse website ?
- Can you double check your firewall to allow Transcendence to have outgoing/incoming connections ?

About the extensions folder, the game doesn't create it automatically anymore, but you can create it yourself and place the mods in it.
Folder name must be "Extensions" (without the quotes)
sun1404
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

I think the game should automatically create the Extensions folder. It would be quite confusing to those using mods for the first time, with the folder nonexistent like it is now. The Extensions folder was auto-created wasn't it? I think that's better than how it is now.
Yes, look at my avatar, I have a wyvera type ship.
planto88
Anarchist
Anarchist

thanks for the help dont know forum rules well
can log on to multiverse and the firewall is not blocking had to make another account from the game itself registration which doesent work here so stuck with a seperate account for forum and game dont know if that is going to be trouble