Combining Steam and Multiverse

Here you can get help resolving Transcendence-related issues.
The Lone Badger
Anarchist
Anarchist

I have Transcendence on Steam with Corporate Command (and Eternity Port). However some things are only available via the Multiverse, so I have a different installation for that. How do I go about combining the two? Is it as simple as copying the .tdb files from one directory to the other?
relanat
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

I asked the same thing!
https://forums.kronosaur.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8360

PM or email George (there's a support@.... email address on one of the websites somewhere) and, to quote 0xABCDEF, "ask George to get a Multiverse code for your Steam copy". It might take a while, he's fairly busy. I think making this automatic is on the list of things to do but it's a lower priority than Part 2 - VOTG.

Steam is the last stable release, 1.7, I think (umm, could be wrong, its been a while) and some of the stuff on the Multiverse is written for the lastest development release, 1.8b3.3, so there may be compatibility problems. But everything you download should work in 1.8b3.3. Some might not work in 1.7. Press 'V' in the intro screen or 'F2' when playing to get the game version number.

Give it a try. Any problems, ask on Discord, IRC or here.
Stupid code. Do what I want, not what I typed in!
The Lone Badger
Anarchist
Anarchist

I've opted into NEXT on steam so that's running 1.83. Thanks, I'll give it a go.