Possible manufacturer name typo

Found a bug in the game? Post it in one of the applicable sub forums depending on the version you are using. Tech support is also available in the Tech Support subforum.
RPC
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Location: Hmm... I'm confused. Anybody have a starmap to the Core?

It doesn't even show in game, but scAtonement and scRepentant has United Africa States listed as manufacturer for 1.06a. I'm thinking it's a typo and should read United African States.
Tutorial List on the Wiki and Installing Mods
Get on Discord for mod help and general chat
Der Tod ist der zeitlose Frieden und das leben ist der Krieg
Wir müssen wissen — wir werden wissen!
I don't want any sort of copyright on my Transcendence mods. Feel free to take/modify whatever you want.
shanejfilomena
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

being as I made a NAMI and Earth Industries stations I found many changes in manufactures for different items: some made no sparks in my head.
EI makes Kiloton Ammo but not the gun.......Nami has the gun but no ammo.....somebody claims a ship but later nobody claims it.....
how can I determine who is selling to the other side if they keep changing suppliers?.....
makes it hard to try come up with a story to spark an .xml.......unless George did this on purpose to see if we catch on.......
suppliers and contracts......each game has a version of "corporate contract"..........mmmmmmmm that could get interesting.
Flying Irresponsibly In Eridani......

I don't like to kill pirates in cold blood ..I do it.. but I don't like it..