P120 Typo

Found a bug in the game? Post it in one of the applicable sub forums depending on the version you are using. Tech support is also available in the Tech Support subforum.
RPC
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Location: Hmm... I'm confused. Anybody have a starmap to the Core?

Code: Select all

<!-- Segment of P120 Hexphase armor -->

<ItemType UNID="&itP120HexphaseArmor;"
			name=				"[segment(s) of ]P150 Hexphase armor"
			level=				"7"
			value=				"3200"
			mass=				"3500"
			attributes=			"Hexphase; Military; MinorItem"
			frequency=			"rare"
			numberAppearing=	"1d4"

description=		"Hexphase armor is used extensively by ships of the Commonwealth Fleet. P150-grade armor can withstand 150 units of thermonuclear damage before collapsing."

sortName=			"Hexphase armor, P0150, segment of"
			>

<Image imageID="&rsItems1;" imageX="0" imageY="0" imageWidth="96" imageHeight="96"/>

<Armor
				hitPoints=	"150"
				hpBonus=	"  +0,  +0, +50,  +50, +25,  +0"
				/>

</ItemType>
It is called P150 but in .xml is called P120. I recall a thread mentioning this, but it's not fixed yet. I don't know if this is intentional or not.
Tutorial List on the Wiki and Installing Mods
Get on Discord for mod help and general chat
Der Tod ist der zeitlose Frieden und das leben ist der Krieg
Wir müssen wissen — wir werden wissen!
I don't want any sort of copyright on my Transcendence mods. Feel free to take/modify whatever you want.
Curudan
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

I wouldn't call it a typo, per se. The P150 was originally the P120. George renamed and rebalanced the armor, but the UNID stayed the same.

There are many other items with a name - UNID mismatch. The Moskva 33 used to be the Shtorm, for example. I suspect that George doesn't change the UNIDs of renamed items to maintain compatibility with mods that reference those items.

Unless you're referring to the comment tag. Then never mind.
RPC
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Location: Hmm... I'm confused. Anybody have a starmap to the Core?

Oh ok. That makes sense. i guess the least we could ask for is to change the comment tag to at least say P 150.
Tutorial List on the Wiki and Installing Mods
Get on Discord for mod help and general chat
Der Tod ist der zeitlose Frieden und das leben ist der Krieg
Wir müssen wissen — wir werden wissen!
I don't want any sort of copyright on my Transcendence mods. Feel free to take/modify whatever you want.
Song
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Curudan wrote:I wouldn't call it a typo, per se. The P150 was originally the P120. George renamed and rebalanced the armor, but the UNID stayed the same.

There are many other items with a name - UNID mismatch. The Moskva 33 used to be the Shtorm, for example. I suspect that George doesn't change the UNIDs of renamed items to maintain compatibility with mods that reference those items.

Unless you're referring to the comment tag. Then never mind.
Wasn't it P100 originally? :P

P100, then 120, now 150.
Mischievous local moderator. She/Her pronouns.
Curudan
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

Actually, while it was named P100 in .99c the UNID and the comment were still P120.

I assume the order must have been P120 > P100 > P150, but I haven't been around long enough to know for sure.