1.08g response lag

Found a bug in the game? Post it in one of the applicable sub forums depending on the version you are using. Tech support is also available in the Tech Support subforum.
Lucky Phil
Anarchist
Anarchist

Hi.
First post.

Am trying out version 1.08g for the first time. Still in "Eridani" system. A lag occurred each time a station was destroyed. The lag seemed longer each subsequent time. When I blew up Arco's hideout, the game hung long enough for me to wonder if my PC had locked-up (...however it all returned to normal within 10 seconds).

I do have one extension added; "Captain's Log" extension, which I had copied over from my 1.01 & then 1.05 installs of Transcendence. Whether that's causing the issue or not, I figured I better report the problem anyhow.

...meantime I have gone back to playing version 1.05 (...which I'm immensely grateful that you made, BTW)

cheers,
- phil.
RPC
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Location: Hmm... I'm confused. Anybody have a starmap to the Core?

Hi, welcome to the forums Phil.
About Captain's Log, try updating it?
Otherwise that's the first time I've heard of this. I don't know if there are lots of <OnDestroy> code going on, but I haven't been able to play since 1.08f, so yeah :/

If you give a save and the version of captain's log you can upload here or go to IRC and poke me (or any of the +v people) to make a trac ticket for it.
Tutorial List on the Wiki and Installing Mods
Get on Discord for mod help and general chat
Der Tod ist der zeitlose Frieden und das leben ist der Krieg
Wir müssen wissen — wir werden wissen!
I don't want any sort of copyright on my Transcendence mods. Feel free to take/modify whatever you want.