Heretic ROM bug

Found a bug in the game? Post it in one of the applicable sub forums depending on the version you are using. Tech support is also available in the Tech Support subforum.
MuchDogeCpuMined
Anarchist
Anarchist

I collected enough Heretic ROMs to "unlock" the second stargate. I was having trouble with the Iocrym control ship, so I left the system to resupply. When I returned, I was locked back in again. The research team at the control point suggests that I get a ROM from an Iocrym sentinel (like I did the first time). I have destroyed 10+ waves of sentinels and have yet to find another ROM.

I tried to post my savegame, but the upload feature doesn't work.
RPC
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Location: Hmm... I'm confused. Anybody have a starmap to the Core?

Can you zip the save first then upload :?
Tutorial List on the Wiki and Installing Mods
Get on Discord for mod help and general chat
Der Tod ist der zeitlose Frieden und das leben ist der Krieg
Wir müssen wissen — wir werden wissen!
I don't want any sort of copyright on my Transcendence mods. Feel free to take/modify whatever you want.
MuchDogeCpuMined
Anarchist
Anarchist

RPC wrote:Can you zip the save first then upload :?
I tried, but it's still far too large. Max file size is 256Kib, file is over 1 MB even with 7zip's ultra compression level. I uploaded it here: http://www.filedropper.com/kyle-9937
Shaman
Commonwealth Pilot
Commonwealth Pilot

Hm, there is still a cross on the map, which points to one of the Hyugens Mission buoys.
You can't finish the mission, though. Downloading the coordinates does nothing. I found the ship myself, also nothing happening here.

I would suggest this mission kinda interrupted the process and should be investigated.
MuchDogeCpuMined
Anarchist
Anarchist

Shaman wrote:Hm, there is still a cross on the map, which points to one of the Hyugens Mission buoys.
You can't finish the mission, though. Downloading the coordinates does nothing. I found the ship myself, also nothing happening here.

I would suggest this mission kinda interrupted the process and should be investigated.
That cross appeared after I docked with the initial nav buoy a second time. I followed the buoys again, but, as you said, the mission can't be completed a second time. Is there any way to edit the savegame to add the final ROM to my inventory again?
EditorRUS
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

Hm, strange. It should save the state of the second stargate.
juliavasa5
Anarchist
Anarchist

I found the ship myself, also nothing happening here. You can't finish the mission, though. Downloading the coordinates does nothing.
Are you interested in 642-427 exam itil? Get our self paced testking ccna and pass4sure.co.uk itil study packages to pass your yale.edu without any difficulty in rasmussen lsat.
sun1404
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

This is an unusual bug. But for you, it can be solved by killing Sentinels until you have enough ROMs. One should be enough to trigger the unlock again, but I can't be sure without more informations.
Yes, look at my avatar, I have a wyvera type ship.