bug with thrust/mass ratio display in ship selection screen

Found a bug in the game? Post it in one of the applicable sub forums depending on the version you are using. Tech support is also available in the Tech Support subforum.
Arkheias
Commonwealth Pilot
Commonwealth Pilot

There is a small window between a thrust/mass ratio of 1.9 and 2.0 where it can display as 1.10.

Also, in case no one noticed that this ship doesn't usually appear in the ship selection screen, I'm making a mod... here's a preview of it (contains over 140 new items so far; this ship is also limited to four weapon devices (I say this because the picture can't) and has six armor segments).
Attachments
This picture has been edited (several times) by Cabbage Corp both to censor confidential information related to the Traveler-class refinery ship and to correct my grammar.
This picture has been edited (several times) by Cabbage Corp both to censor confidential information related to the Traveler-class refinery ship and to correct my grammar.
Bug with calculation of thrust ratio.png (164.21 KiB) Viewed 2879 times
Cabbage Corp, the only mod with cabbages!

Please feel free to submit bug reports or issues related to the Cabbage Corp mod on the GitHub page, the forum thread, in a private message or even on the Xelerus page. Suggestions are fine too.