nemuritor's 1st bug report

Found a bug in the game? Post it in one of the applicable sub forums depending on the version you are using. Tech support is also available in the Tech Support subforum.
nemuritor
Anarchist
Anarchist

I play controlling the ship movement using arrow.

holding SPACE (shooting) and also holding ARROW UP the LEFT ARROW doesn't work. BUG
holding SPACE (shooting) and also holding ARROW UP the RIGHT ARROW works.
holding ARROW UP and also holding LEFT ARROW the SPACE (shooting) doesn't work. BUG
holding ARROW UP and also holding RIGHT ARROW the SPACE (shooting) works.

(let's hope nobody reported this BUG already, cause if somebody did, please delete the post.)

"can't read all the BUG posts, it would take me a whole life doing so" :)
Atarlost
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

This isn't a Transcendence bug. This is a keyboard issue. You can see if the jkl control cluster works better for you or use settings.xml to set up a custom keymap if you can find one that the keyboard is willing to work with. Or you can get either an expensive gaming keyboard or a really old one.
Literally is the new Figuratively
nemuritor
Anarchist
Anarchist

Well i don't know about that but i didn't had any issues on this matter with v1. of the game, how can you explain that.
I have this keyboard from the first time i played Transcendence.
J.K.L works fine, but i feel uncomfortable playing with something else than ARROWS.
Arkheias
Commonwealth Pilot
Commonwealth Pilot

Here is a wikipedia article that should explain your problem.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rollover_%28key%29
Cabbage Corp, the only mod with cabbages!

Please feel free to submit bug reports or issues related to the Cabbage Corp mod on the GitHub page, the forum thread, in a private message or even on the Xelerus page. Suggestions are fine too.