nemuritor's 2nd bug report

Found a bug in the game? Post it in one of the applicable sub forums depending on the version you are using. Tech support is also available in the Tech Support subforum.
nemuritor
Anarchist
Anarchist

On a double solar systems map, when bringing the Map up, it LAGS to the point of unplayable.
And also, on the whole MAP thing, start appearing all sort of lines this color, i think "Transcendence".

(i think this game needs heavy optimization, it's a 2D game after all)
digdug
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

So, graphical glitches when showing the map on a double star system ?
Can you show up a screenshot ?
nemuritor
Anarchist
Anarchist

Sure can, when i will find another double solar system map.
they are so rare, this is my first time finding one, in v1.3.
didn't know i should show the proof/screenshot, i started the a new game many times, getting to heretic system, without my favorite weapon, without it i can't finish the game, so thats why i can't show anything now.
Jeoshua
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

Please understand, without a picture of the issue, you wouldn't be able to describe the problem you are experiencing well enough for someone to help you. Judging by your description, the problem could be anything from your graphics card to sun-spots, and we wouldn't be able to tell.
nemuritor
Anarchist
Anarchist

The problem was caused by the LAG in Game, when i bring the map on screen, everything is freezing then slowly goes to normal, then again when i move the sheep or when i zoom in/out, freezes again.

If you're going to bring my video card's fault in discussion, then i must say that it can run any game under DirectX10.0 without any problem.