I was playing 1.03 w/ corporate Command

Found a bug in the game? Post it in one of the applicable sub forums depending on the version you are using. Tech support is also available in the Tech Support subforum.
shanejfilomena
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

And I noticed a minor with Anton & the Mission

First Anton is lost in space without a GPS

Second, Kate Died in the attack but the target doesn't clear and the dockscreen says
" you decide to wait for Anton & Kate " ( basically )

Sooooo...guess I will be waiting around awhile ...

Only mention it because it might be useful , could happen to others

While the Modern Versions are nice, Nothing Beats the Classics.
Flying Irresponsibly In Eridani......

I don't like to kill pirates in cold blood ..I do it.. but I don't like it..
Arkheias
Commonwealth Pilot
Commonwealth Pilot

The problem with fixing bugs like this is that even if a patch is released for it, there are always going to be people who won't even use it.
Cabbage Corp, the only mod with cabbages!

Please feel free to submit bug reports or issues related to the Cabbage Corp mod on the GitHub page, the forum thread, in a private message or even on the Xelerus page. Suggestions are fine too.
shanejfilomena
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

Arkheias wrote:The problem with fixing bugs like this is that even if a patch is released for it, there are always going to be people who won't even use it.
It is something to look at for the future of these missions :

Anton is a Heavy Hitter, like Kate, but not as well at flying around: I doubt he could fly around the Arena Walls half as often as Kate.

but that might be the answer: 'goto' waypoints for at least Anton & the dock screen looks to be sure they are both Alive & adjust the text ( as well as clear the target on Exit)

I seriously don't think everything was supposed to be perfect from the start of CC, but it's close & getting there
Flying Irresponsibly In Eridani......

I don't like to kill pirates in cold blood ..I do it.. but I don't like it..