Mission to destroy CSC antarctica not in Mission list

Found a bug in the game? Post it in one of the applicable sub forums depending on the version you are using. Tech support is also available in the Tech Support subforum.
Ferdinand
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

Don't know if this is intentional, the mission from admiral Decker to destroy the Antarctica does not appear in my mission list. This is in Transcendence 1.6.4

In my last few games I never got the mission for various reasons so I have no reference of it ever being there at all. (in fact I usually spare the Antarctica and bypass this mission entirely) So the last time I've had this mission was several versions ago (1.0 or something....)

So, should I file a bug on Ministry or not?
gunship256
Militia Commander
Militia Commander

This happened to me a lot in 1.6, but I haven't had it happen to me in 1.7 yet.
Xephyr
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

Fleet missions use the old mission structure. I think there's plans to move toward the new one.
Project Renegade (Beta) : "The Poor Man's Corporate Command!"
Real programmers count from 0. And sometimes I do, too.
shanejfilomena
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

This mission should be given by the CSC Terra, it is Mission #4.

being as the Fleet itself really has not changed, I doubt the "new" Vs. "old" system or versions matter.

Your Fleet Level must be at least 5 to get on the Terra ( 6 to get the mission ) & you can not have met Helios before docking with Terra :
If the Player meets the target you are listed as a 'Friend of Helios & can not be trusted to do the job.

Now we all KNOW where Helios parks her ship..give or take a grid square, so the object is to stay away from her if you want that mission.

** If something happens and you do fail to get the mission but you want to " set it off" anyway: you know what to say to Helios that will make it happen.....just remember that if you do this option, you don't have the protection of having the mission, you have a higher chance she will kill you.

Edit:
I originally said "you have a higher chance she will kill you with those M2 Missiles" But I honestly do not remember the CSC Antarctica ever firing the missiles, but it does have them & the Launcher to send them flying....
Flying Irresponsibly In Eridani......

I don't like to kill pirates in cold blood ..I do it.. but I don't like it..