Game Crash When Trying To Dock With Penitence Temple

Found a bug in the game? Post it in one of the applicable sub forums depending on the version you are using. Tech support is also available in the Tech Support subforum.
Akanaro
Anarchist
Anarchist

So I was destroying them evil heretic temples and I thought, hey what if I try to dock with a live one? Well, them heretics were waiting for me and nuked my game. :(

Debug log attached.
Attachments
Debug.log
(15 KiB) Downloaded 264 times
JohnBWatson
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

Looks like the same glitch everyone else has been getting. Did the station's 'harass' attack kill you?
Akanaro
Anarchist
Anarchist

It didn't kill me unless I missed that but it was inside the harass area. As soon as I pressed D though it crashed. Is no biggie since we can't dock with the stations until they're destroyed anyway. Just figured I'd put it out there in case it's part of a bigger issue.
JohnBWatson
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

Akanaro wrote:It didn't kill me unless I missed that but it was inside the harass area. As soon as I pressed D though it crashed. Is no biggie since we can't dock with the stations until they're destroyed anyway. Just figured I'd put it out there in case it's part of a bigger issue.
That's interesting. I can't reliably replicate your crash, which indicates that it shares the semi - random nature of the crashes that other users are experiencing. I still believe that the cause is the same for this one as it is for the crashes everyone else is getting, but the lack of player death or gating is a complicating factor.