[George] Having trouble signing into Transcendence

Found a bug in the game? Post it in one of the applicable sub forums depending on the version you are using. Tech support is also available in the Tech Support subforum.
JohnBWatson
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

I logged out earlier this week, and tried to log back in through Transcendence.exe today. Attempting to enter my password has yielded no success, though I have confirmed that it works on the forums and on ministry. Has anyone else had this problem?

This seems like a pretty severe issue - if George or another admin who understands the login system wants to try and figure out what's going wrong, feel free to try to sign in under my username.
Song
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Historically there's been some issues with certain ISP setups, as well as some anti-virus programs.
Mischievous local moderator. She/Her pronouns.
JohnBWatson
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

I get one 'invalid username or password' every hour, then a 'too many login failures' message after that. I had logged in on this computer before, and there's been no change to my antivirus software since then, so I'm not sure how this could be the issue.
relanat
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

Possibly something to do with the changeover to 1.7. Maybe try logging in through an older version and see if that resets everything.
Stupid code. Do what I want, not what I typed in!
george moromisato
Developer
Developer

Very strange. I have not seen that before. And there aren't any changes in 1.7 that would cause problems with log in.

Let me try resetting your password to see if that clears up the issue. Send me an email to [email protected] and I'll reset your password.

Sorry about this.