Bugs 1.7 stable release

Found a bug in the game? Post it in one of the applicable sub forums depending on the version you are using. Tech support is also available in the Tech Support subforum.
Oddball
Commonwealth Pilot
Commonwealth Pilot

first game mining station disappeared. When flying and go to map ship turns 90 degrees and arrow shows new direction. Switch back to game play and same 90 degree turn. Change weapon w key, and ship turns 90 degree. Occasionally ship looses control when flying, not sure what key causes that.
relanat
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

Hi, oddball.

Not sure about the mining station. Got a bit more detail on what happened?

The others sound like you're activating the mouse accidentally. On laptops you might be brushing the mouse pad or (I do this) on a desktop you might be bumping the desk/table hard enough to move the mouse very slightly. Either that or touching the mouse with your arm or something. All of these activate the mouse steering control and turn the ship. George is aware of this; https://ministry.kronosaur.com/record.hexm?id=69986.
Stupid code. Do what I want, not what I typed in!
shanejfilomena
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

Odd thing happened on the way in..
My Laptop has manual control for the sound, I did not know it was off and
the Game went total Bat Scat.

"Unable to initialize sound manager" precedes a laundry list of errors with such Gems like :
Crash in CDesignCollection::BindDesign
Crash in CUniverse::Init
Unable to initialize universe.
Out of Memory

Then the Funny one :
OnOrderChanged [Zoanthrope raider]: Unknown function [intZoanthropeOnOrderChanged]

Anyway, I turned the sound on and started the game .....
so far it's not trying to convince me it needs medication :0
Flying Irresponsibly In Eridani......

I don't like to kill pirates in cold blood ..I do it.. but I don't like it..