Does Anyone have a copy of version 98c?

General discussion about anything related to Transcendence.
Darth Saber
Militia Commander
Militia Commander

I am looking to obtain a copy of Transcendence 98c. If anyone has it, would they be willling to send it to me at [email protected]? I have most of the versions, but I am lacking this one.
"This will be a day long remembered..." Darth Vader to Grand Moff Tarkin - Star Wars Ep. IV: A New Hope.
Stormhawk
Closed Account
Closed Account

I've got a copy. I'll give it to you. If you don't mind me asking, why that version?
This is our game. And George is our hero.
Darth Saber
Militia Commander
Militia Commander

The first time that I ever played Transcendence, it was version 98b, from a Maximum PC cd-rom. I loved the game - and still do; but I like to play the versions in sequence; experiancing the differences of each version. I do not have v.98c, thus my collection reads: v.98b - v.98d - v.99a - v.99b - v.99c.

You can send me the v.98c as a file attachment to my email: [email protected]. Your reply is most appreciated; by the way, I love your quote. George is our hero; like George Lucas, he created a galaxy that will be "long remembered."

"Charming, to the last," Grand Moff Tarkin to Princess Leia prior to Alderran's destruction. :twisted:
Stormhawk
Closed Account
Closed Account

Goerge Lucas may have created a cool universe. But our Goerge created a much more realistic one. Between the two, Transcendence is my favorite.

P.S. I have Dial up internet at home so It may be a couple of days... Like eight... But I'll probably get it to you tuesday.
Ttech
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Well upload to the forums because I'm trying to create a version archive.
Stormhawk
Closed Account
Closed Account

How do I do that?
Yugi
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

Here ya go Transc098c.