Always a surprise

General discussion about anything related to Transcendence.
Psycholis
Militia Commander
Militia Commander

Just when I thought I found everything either by playing through the game or reading lines and lines of xml code, there's still easter eggs to be found..

So I return to Eridani after I've explored pretty much the entire game save Heretic. I dock with the residential just above Eridani and there's a new prompting.. Spoilers withheld it was a sad sequence. Great job, George! The game continues to deliver after all this time. :)
Psycholis
Militia Commander
Militia Commander

Are you kidding me? I began playing again and in the third to the last system, i run across not one, not two, but three worldships as they gather around a single CSC. I don't think it's gonna live. And it looks like the gaians have decided to join the party...

*edit: the CSC did live and now i've beaten 0.99c for the first time. used the gem of sacrifice method vs. the lamplighter method. weird though that when i went through the heretic gate it said i never made it to the core.. but that my last kill was the iocrym.. when i played through on a debug run, it said that i continued on to the galactic core..