CSC shuld ask for help

General discussion about anything related to Transcendence.
appleseed
Miner
Miner

I think CSC shuld ask for help when thet are attacted by Gian processor or Xenophobs and Ares ,many time I shaw when they are sending player on mission or the player ship docked on deck CSC losing battle againgst Gian or Xenophobs but they never ask for help. :| :| :|
schilcote
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

lern tew sphel.
[schilcote] It doesn't have to be good, it just has to not be "wow is that the only thing you could think of" bad
Prophet
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

The CSCs are gigantic star carriers part of the CW Military and if they are in trouble they would call other CW Military vessels.

If a US Battlefleet was being attacked would they ask the guy sailing his personal yacht for help?
Coming soon: The Syrtian War adventure mod!
A Turret defense genre mod exploring the worst era in Earth's history.
Can you defend the Earth from the Syrtian invaders?
Stay tuned for updates!
appleseed
Miner
Miner

Yes,it is true that CSC can call other Military vessels for help but they don't call for help or may be CW Military ignore there call .Because I saw that Corporate enforcer helping Ticon veture or Adventure outfiters for the smae incident but CSC is being destroyed
Darth Saber
Militia Commander
Militia Commander

Appleseed:

1. Corporate Enforcers are not part of the CSC military. They are the retalitory force of the Corporate Hierarchy.

2. I have observed the CSC Carriers defend themselves with brutal ferocity against Ferian Miners, Gaian Processors, Luminous Huntkillers and Drones, and even against the Ranx. I have watched them destroy both ships and base, depending on their proximity to the Carrier itself.

3. Your suggestion for the CSC to ask for help would be nice, but it would need to be in context. For example, they would only ask for your help if you were a member of the military as well.

4. The essence of any two parties being able to communicate well, is to have a common and proper language. It has been suggested that you learn how to spell correctly. In my opinion, you just need to slow down a bit in your typing, and pay close attention to the names of the stations and ships in Transcendence, as well as to the usernames of those with whom you interact.

For example: Tian ventures = Taikon Ventures
Gian processors = Gaian Processors
Xenophobs = Xenophobes

Don't worry, you will soon have good communication skills, it just takes time, effort, and practice; especially effort.
"Fear is the enemy; if you allow your fears to rule you, you will fail. Fear is uncertainty and doubt; if you are certain of who you are, and of your skills, you can overcome doubt, and thus meet and overcome fear." Book of the Talecrie :twisted:
appleseed
Miner
Miner

Hi Darth Saber,

1. I just gave an example by referring "Corporate Enforcer" ,it may be Aquila class cruiser or other military ship.

2. I mentioned before that when CSC is losing against enemies.I saw many time CSC has been destroyed by Ares.

3.Well I had military identity rom,I think CSC should have some "Dreadnought",
"Destroyer" and "Frigate" with it like real navy.

4. It was my first post and I was very excited . :)