Teraton Fabrication Chamber

General discussion about anything related to Transcendence.
F50
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

I have gotten used to the idea of replicating ammo, but when I read the XML it talked about other rewards as well. So my question is what can you get by delivering what?

I know that there are three things that the chamber needs:

Fuel, Ore, Food, and an item to work with (such as ammo).
Burzmali
Militia Commander
Militia Commander

Basically, if you given it enough, it will give you back a random item of the same (or similiar) type with a higher base level (but with a level curve).
brabar
Anarchist
Anarchist

I've been feeding a Teraton nest with food and drinks at the beginning, it didn't like all ...

Some food was accepted and then refused ...

I tried also some Weapons, which provoked ... gastric unhappiness but well ... it was high level weapons as kilotons cannons ... :roll:

I tried also a few armors and shields, and some pteracnium ore ...

The nest didn't like armors and shields, but it worked on the Ore ... 12 tons of it didn't brought anything ...

Medics do not please the Nest as well ...

All together, I received a class 1 Deflector :roll: , and later a transpace jumpdrive, but I do not know exactly what gave me what, as I kept on trying anything to feed the nest ...
Burzmali
Militia Commander
Militia Commander

You need to find something that makes the nest happy, then feed it raw materials, then give it the energy it needs and finally give it a sample of what you want.
brabar
Anarchist
Anarchist

After a few gifts of ... er ... many things, I did a wrong click upon a mark V Howitzer and got an omni-dir thermo cannon ...

Wrong clicks are more fun ! :wink:
goat not sheep
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

I should try that.
>.<