Domina questions...

General discussion about anything related to Transcendence.
BlakeG228
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

What are the meanings or differences between getting attitude points or negative attitude points, and relationship points?

Relationship points are the ones that give u powers when u get enough right?
What do the attitude points do??
I seen a list from the XM file that someone posted that showed what gives the different points.I can paste it on here if someone needs to see it.
All Saints Have a Past & All Sinners Have A Future...
PM
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Attitude points determines access to contemplation in the Sanctum and free services from Pilgram's Aid. If the Sisters' attitude is zero or less, you will not be allowed to contemplate (except one time at the start of the game); and free fuel, repairs, and decontamination will be denied unless your credits are exactly zero. The Sisters' attitude is set at zero points when you start the game. You can raise attitude either by donating cash or various items. I have no idea how many credits are needed to raise attitude (because it varies by how much your ship is worth). Thus, I donate items such as slave coffins and, sometimes, cancer dust. When the Sisters' attitude is positive, you can contemplate or use free services from Pilgram's Aid, each use always subtracts one point from the Sisters' attitude. I do not know if attitude can go negative, but I suspect it can.

Contemplation is a rip-off. I stick with Pilgram's Aid. Trading 500 or so credits worth of cancer dust or some other item for an otherwise free refuel of a big 500 mw or 1 gw reactor is great.
BlakeG228
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

how many relationship points do you need for each new power, and how many different powers are there?And what r they?
PM
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

The XP cutoffs for successive ranks are 250, 500, 1000, 2000, and 4000. Second rank powers are Restore and Strengthen. Third rank powers are Defend and Nebular Sight. Fourth rank powers are Circle of Wrath and Ingenuity. Fifth rank powers are Desperate Escape and Shatter. Sixth rank has no powers.

Sustain: Surrounds your ship in a barrier. Shots, either from you or your enemies, cannot penetrate the barrier.

Restore: If you have a shield installed, it adds 1000 points to your shields, up to your maximum. Most shields will be fully healed. Shields such as an enhanced Mammoth 100 MW or Kaidun can have more than a thousand hit points. Note if your shields are disabled (i.e., turned off), your shields will fill up then go back to zero. If you have no shield installed, your armor will be healed back to full.

Strength: Increases the damage your attacks do for a time.

Defend: Gives your ship temporary invincibility. While active, the ship is surrounded by a green shield. Unlike Sustain, your ship can fire out of the shield. Duration varies by rank -- the higher your rank, the longer the protection lasts.

Nebular Sight: Reveals all stations in purple nebula on the map.

Circle of Wrath: Emits a slow moving shockwave to attack anyone - friend or foe - near your ship.

Ingenuity: May enhance one random device or armor section.

Desperate Escape: This one is passive. If your ship takes a hit that would be fatal, a Sustain-like effect activates.

Shatter: Emits a fast shockwave to attack nearby things. Most ships killed by this attack shatter into pieces and leave no wreck.
BlakeG228
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

Thanks that was real helpful.
BlakeG228
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

I noticed I have all the powers now. When I use them they go away. Do they regenerate so I can use them again, or do I have to donate more to get them back???
Bobby
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

They come back, give it some time.
ImageImage
Thanks to digdug for the banners.