Domina (SPOILER)

General discussion about anything related to Transcendence.
ThePrivateer
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

How do I please this woman? Seriously.... I have only ever got the "Sustain" power from her, but in the source code, there were heaps of powers!

Any help? Do i have to donate a lot, or pay heaps of cash? I once donated 200,000 credits to the sisters and it didn't help a bit! :(
A yacht called Sapphire
Anarchist
Anarchist

[Edited to mark a spoiler - Digdug]

SPOILER!

Hi ThePrivateer! :D To get more Domina powers, you need to donate items such as gems from Penitent shrines/sanctums, optical knowledge arrays, death cubes, CDM archives, Abbasid thanograms; and if you can get them, slaves. I think random gems like the jewel of contemplation and carved prayer stone help too, and donating medicine to Domina allows you to access the Pilgrim's aid features.[/b]
A yacht called Sapphire
ThePrivateer
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

Thanks alot! :)
Those items only come in late game though, right? So is there anything I can do early on?
Curudan
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

AYCS listed pretty much all of them. I'm afraid that you can't really expect to unlock any Domina powers before the St Katherine's system.
A yacht called Sapphire
Anarchist
Anarchist

You're welcome; and I agree with Curudan: it's rare to have a sufficient amount of items to increase Domina powers even to the ones just after "sustain" before reaching St. Katherine's. At any rate, Domina powers aren't really needed in the early game.

Oh, and thanks again to digdug, for marking this thread as a spoiler. :wink:
A yacht called Sapphire