The obliterator returns.

General discussion about anything related to Transcendence.
josh19967
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

Can you post the code for that missile + launcher?
I really don't care if I get my hair cut... *snip* NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!
Ttech
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

I don't think I have it anymore, if I can find a copy of my old games, I will foward it along. Sorry 'bout that.
Ttech
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Alright I was talking to the shrike on IRC and he has a weapon that can do total destruction. But I must warn you its very powerful. Too powerful some think.
Song
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

I've made a dropbox that has the XML for my Ultimate Messenger (quite easily the most powerful weapon possible). here: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4915761/UltimateMessenger.xml

Since it is a section of an upcoming mod, please don't upload any variants to Xelerus until after I've put the original there as part of SJ&M.

Oh, and the activation range for the projectile is about 10ls, don't shoot it closer than that.

Disclaimer:

Weapon courtesy of myself (Shrike/The Shrike), all rights reserved until SJ&M comes out (that is to say, the weapons release rights on Xelerus are mine until I've released this version). This is a completely free publicity exercise. Ttech, The Shrike and Transcendence IRC do not accept any claims of liability over any loss of habitat, food or life to badgers caused by the use of this mod. All badgers are to be treated as innocent until proven guilty. As are snakes, for that matter. My family's terrified of snakes, mostly, but I kinda like them. Which is a shame since I live in New Zealand, which doesn't have them. We also will not accept any claims of responsibility for any damages caused to any ship, friendly, unfriendly or player-controlled/aligned caused through operating Shrike's Ultimate Messenger. Our lawyers name is Katami. He drinks strong beer, eats mushrooms and can kick your backside through 8 walls if you touch his booster stash. He chews broken glass because he likes the pain, as it reminds him of his days as a human chainsaw. You do NOT want to complain about anything to him. Did I mention he's mostly mechanical and a spawn of Ttech? I must have forgotten that. Yadda yadda yadda, illegal copying/broadcast/whatever will be punished with poetry...Ttech, do I really have to do this disclaimer? That badger stuff makes no sense at all...I do? Ah, alright then. Blahdy blahdy blah, don't use it on oil rigs or trains, something like that BLAH. Right, disclaimer done.
Mischievous local moderator. She/Her pronouns.
Prophet
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

I bet I've got that beat....

Before I released my god mod ship I had THE GOD WEAPON. We had just gotten the OnFireWeapon event and put (enum 'everything obj (objDestroy 'everything))

It caused some problems (obviously!) but i roflpmp-ed for about an hour.
Coming soon: The Syrtian War adventure mod!
A Turret defense genre mod exploring the worst era in Earth's history.
Can you defend the Earth from the Syrtian invaders?
Stay tuned for updates!
Song
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Prophet wrote:I bet I've got that beat....

Before I released my god mod ship I had THE GOD WEAPON. We had just gotten the OnFireWeapon event and put (enum 'everything obj (objDestroy 'everything))

It caused some problems (obviously!) but i roflpmp-ed for about an hour.
Yeah, can I borrow some of that code? Ultimte Messenger could do with a script backup (at present there's one or two glitches that can occur)
Ttech
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Ah the fun, its the ultimate fixer, any game will be instantly resovled. :)
josh19967
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

Shrike wrote: Disclaimer:
Ttech, The Shrike and Transcendence IRC do not accept any claims of liability over any loss of habitat, food or life to badgers caused by the use of this mod. All badgers are to be treated as innocent until proven guilty. As are snakes, for that matter. on oil rigs or trains, something like that BLAH. Right, disclaimer done.
What do BADGERS have anything to do with this mod?
EDIT: oh and for some reason my computer cant view XML files directly, I have to use right-mouse -> edit in order to read it via Notepad.
Sorry for any inconvenience...
Song
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Badgers are cool!

Plus you might hurt them if you fire that weapon at them. And we all know how annoyed people get when you hurt their badgers.

:twisted:
josh19967
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

yup. if only Transcendence was in real life :D
Ttech
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

if it was real life we would be sitting on our Xl Super-Plush MegaSound Reliners in a commonweath station all the while watching the nural link about news of the Ares war. While the people in the spandex go around on way to much booster ouside.
josh19967
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

and getting handcuffed by police because Booster is illegal.
Ttech
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

ah but the police are owned by the Black Market. :) so we are safe.
Atarlost
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

I hope not. We'd be the ones on the Xl Super-Plush MegaSound Reliners watching the news. I'd want the loitering junkies out of the public hallways.

As low as the penalties for smuggling are they probably just stick them in the drunk tank until the sober up.
Ttech
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Or we could be watching Cops - Commonewealth Terror. :P