Black Market

General discussion about anything related to Transcendence.
Ttech
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Shrike wrote:
ThePrivateer wrote:
Ttech wrote:
Wolfy wrote:Rather odd you could sell actinides, cadavers, and more in a /bar/ :lol:
My point exactly exactly. Though you know it is space - so some bars might have a bit more flexable then others.
"I want my dead body murdered, not dead of old age." :lol:

(reference to Bond line, "I like my martini shaken, not stirred")
"I like my women like I like my coffee: Tied up in a sack in the boot of my car"

Quote-"From somewhere"
That is the freaking most amazing quote ever. I am seriously saving that somewhere.
Chase
Militia Commander
Militia Commander

Just talking about the ranks. I am able to get up to enforcer in the BM but after that they stop offering me missions. Do you know why that is?
Faaz los frul, moro los mafaeraak. Chicks osgor skein. c:
blizgerg
Commonwealth Pilot
Commonwealth Pilot

Chase wrote:Just talking about the ranks. I am able to get up to enforcer in the BM but after that they stop offering me missions. Do you know why that is?
The Black Market (BM) has only one mission defined for the BM and it is only available at Smuggler level (level 2). I remember hearing somewhere that the BM stuff is incomplete. At least I can say that I don't remember much change in the BM from the way it is now since from when I started playing back in 2005. Currently the only way to gain BM rank past Smuggler is to buy stuff from from them. The rewards for BM rank are currently kind of slim IMO, you can get some equipment free that you could have bought for less than the cost of getting the rank for it, and you get a lower buy price for military gear if your rank is greater than Sindikat member (level 4).
Silly on #transcendence
ThePrivateer
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

blizgerg wrote:
Chase wrote:Just talking about the ranks. I am able to get up to enforcer in the BM but after that they stop offering me missions. Do you know why that is?
The Black Market (BM) has only one mission defined for the BM and it is only available at Smuggler level (level 2). I remember hearing somewhere that the BM stuff is incomplete. At least I can say that I don't remember much change in the BM from the way it is now since from when I started playing back in 2005. Currently the only way to gain BM rank past Smuggler is to buy stuff from from them. The rewards for BM rank are currently kind of slim IMO, you can get some equipment free that you could have bought for less than the cost of getting the rank for it, and you get a lower buy price for military gear if your rank is greater than Sindikat member (level 4).
Really, the BM is just good for selling/buying illegal loot, and for selling military stuff you may have picked up (if you don't have a Military license). The only mission is the really easy, almost insultingly easy, "take this crate to St Kats". Thats it.