Too much epicness missed out.

General discussion about anything related to Transcendence.
stealthx
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

blizgerg wrote:
george moromisato wrote: Are there other storylines that people are interested in? Which of the above deserve more time?
I want to make note that I haven't seen much development of the Black Market. About the only change I have noticed is the addition of the BM in the Arena storyline. Looking in the resources it feels incomplete and I remember someone telling me that the BM was incomplete. So, I'd say I was interested in seeing some more about the BM. :)
I have always wanted to assasinate Lord Mikho :mrgreen: . I am curious how the BM can stay in the good graces of Commonwealth, storywise. Perhaps we can add a military mission once the player has reached the highest BM level. A mission to arrest LM since the player now would be privy to his location.
Be the hope of humanity. Be a Gundam Meister.
blizgerg
Commonwealth Pilot
Commonwealth Pilot

stealthx wrote:I am curious how the BM can stay in the good graces of Commonwealth, storywise.
I would assume the same ways organized crime can stick around and be in the good graces of government. For example, the BM may have some of the high government officials bribed so that nobody in the Commonwealth can really do much about them as they'd get stone walled or censored.
Silly on #transcendence