Transcendence Picture thread

General discussion about anything related to Transcendence.
Cirevam
Commonwealth Pilot
Commonwealth Pilot

After accidentally getting on the Huari's bad side (I guess I killed one of their ships in one of the war systems in the Network) I decided to have some fun... and here's what I got out of it.
Attachments
ManyShields.jpg
ManyShields.jpg (126.29 KiB) Viewed 6698 times
RPC
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Location: Hmm... I'm confused. Anybody have a starmap to the Core?

Nice, I think the Huari deserved it if they didn't want your friendship ;)
Tutorial List on the Wiki and Installing Mods
Get on Discord for mod help and general chat
Der Tod ist der zeitlose Frieden und das leben ist der Krieg
Wir müssen wissen — wir werden wissen!
I don't want any sort of copyright on my Transcendence mods. Feel free to take/modify whatever you want.
shanejfilomena
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

RPC wrote:Nice, I think the Huari deserved it if they didn't want your friendship ;)
I have killed them a few times ( a stray shot led to having to defend myself many times when started out ) : however, the strangest thing I noticed about them : while they do know you killed a Destroyer: one is " usually it " but I have found you can sometimes get away with up to 3 before you are totally banned.

and the coils : I have collected alot myself : never held 93 on my ship ( I use Mules ) but I think the highest i ever got was like 120.
( the Huari were also my inspiration to try to create a Coil Shield : but I could never " get it right " , while the ones i made worked well, the game Original was always a little bit better handled by the engine then an add=on.
Flying Irresponsibly In Eridani......

I don't like to kill pirates in cold blood ..I do it.. but I don't like it..
christian
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

I'm the only one that actually like the Huari? They're good "people", and deserve the right to kill everyone like we do.
Cirevam
Commonwealth Pilot
Commonwealth Pilot

I like the Huari too and I try to go out of my way to befriend them, but it's annoying how unforgiving they are. With the Commonwealth and Black Market you can get a chance to pay a fine for your actions, but the Huari are extremely sensitive. You can't blame them for that, but after rescuing a few dozen slaves for them and destroying two Sung fleets I'd expect a little bit of understanding if I or one of my wingmen accidentally lands the kill shot on one of their ships.
christian
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

or if accidentally, you destroy a fleet of destroyers with...I don't know...a few accidentally fired M5 missiles...
WillyTheSquid
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

So, finally have time again for a real game of Transcendence (instead of testing the Mining Pack, which is done).

Installed/upgraded all mining pack equipment in Eridani & 2nd system. Back to Eridani to sell off loot, I take another fork of "the network"... (so technically this is also a "2nd system"...)

... and it's THIS.

OMFG Miner-vana... greed... overwhelming...
Attachments
galileo system.png
galileo system.png (91.04 KiB) Viewed 6605 times

“Normal people believe that if it ain't broke, don't fix it. (Modders) believe that if it ain't broke, it doesn't have enough features yet.” -Scott Adams

Resident mod-cobbler-together, freakspawn-fixer-upper & musical eclectro-ecumenologist.
If you love something, tweak it and twist it. Keep bending it until it breaks. Rip it apart, remix it, rebuild it. Kill your darlings and stitch them together again.

JOIN US ON IRC. IT KICKS ASS. JOIN THE HIVE MIND.
Place cursor on link. Click link. Never look back.
shanejfilomena
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

As a Miner I love good mining systems : but too many Asteroids can slow the game in that system or at least it used to : but they are great to use as shields : just try to catch me in an Asteroid field, I use the rocks for protection, esp. in Charon.

All but very few of my deaths are outside an Asteroid field. the most times I died in the Asteroids were a lucky shot from a Corsair II or a Ferian Warrior. I like the AutoMining Auton : My version , as well as the Packer are adjusted for better control of the ships ( the code is original, I just adjusted the weight/thrust and changed the Mining auton to resemble a Borer. )

However... picture thread.. let me see what I got from recent saves : LOL: " deadly fast " I love that one: it's a Mining Ship !!!!!
The Shuriken is not very well liked but once you speed it up it is deadly to Frigates in Charon so long as you stay on the Frigate and do not let off.

Last night my Freighter was getting hit hard by Frigates and while I can not say that ship is ready for Charon : my Miner can take on them on pretty well.
Last edited by shanejfilomena on Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Flying Irresponsibly In Eridani......

I don't like to kill pirates in cold blood ..I do it.. but I don't like it..
sdw195
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

yah, i forgot to change the effect of a weapon, opps :D
"Dash_Merc - George is a genius, in that he created this game engine that is infinitely extendable"
"<@sheepluva>Good night everybody, may the source be with you." <-- FOSG dev
"You only need THREE tools in life - WD-40 to make things go, Duct Tape to make things stop And C-4 to make things go away"
christian
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

METEOR SHOWER!!

:lol:
Solar Geo
Miner
Miner

Main Mods:The Network and DynSys V5 (beta)

RPC
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Gah don't make DySys look bad :P
I think part of the problem is that
a: Network's infinite battles mean tons of ships
b: both attack groups spawned at the same time :P
I don't want any sort of copyright on my Transcendence mods. Feel free to take/modify whatever you want.
Solar Geo
Miner
Miner

Oh, there's actually a Flight Controller in the middle of that red cloud

FUnny thing is, only thing that could actually hurt me really was the missiles, and because of too many ships, I actually barely got hit by the missiles..... so I was actually safer flying THROUGH than flying around :P
RPC
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

FUnny thing is, only thing that could actually hurt me really was the missiles, and because of too many ships, I actually barely got hit by the missiles..... so I was actually safer flying THROUGH than flying around
Lol nice :D
Ttech
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Solar Geo wrote:Main Mods:The Network and DynSys V5 (beta)

I remember doing this type of thing with thousands of wolfens mainly using G-D mod.