Autons

General discussion about anything related to Transcendence.
goat not sheep
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

I just tried a little cheat. I bought a few autons and went to the arena maximus. I unleashed the autons and it helped me murder the tripoli.YAY! Now, i get my reward and go out. My autons? Stuck to the station walls. THis should be in the suggestions thing, but chan you make the autons more smarter when it's in a station wall? Now...how i rescued my autons. I gated. The autons magically appeared.Hey...weren't you stuck at those walls... :lol:
>.<
goat not sheep
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

I had to fight a pirate staion to get to the gate too...i could have used some autons...
>.<
Yugi
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

Are you saying you had difficulty with pirates? :?
goat not sheep
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

no...i mean little tiny pirate staions. No, yugi. I would have saved a few credits from repairing my armour. Why can't i send these autons on suicide? I love to watch that.
>.<
Yugi
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

So, your armor was damaged. I'm pretty sure that means you did have difficulty with pirates.
FAD
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

goat not sheep wrote: Why can't i send these autons on suicide? I love to watch that.
You can. Gotta have the targeting ROM installed though, then target something hard (an armed station) then give the "Attack Target" command to your auton(s) then follow behind them and watch them go Boom! Or if you want to keep safe, stay put and simply target your auton and watch your target screen as he heads for his doom.
goat not sheep
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

I had a crappy shield and a particle weapon.
>.<