focusing wants and feedback

General discussion about anything related to Transcendence.
Betelgeuse
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

One thing I would like to see is George making a thread every so often stating a general topic for how the game progresses. For example ,how would moddable UI look to you?, or ,what do you want to do when you get to a new system? and the various permutations with that (such as you know the system is many levels below you)

This would not be binding in any way to George but it would be an inspiration to the community and to George.
Crying is not a proper retort!
Ttech
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Betelgeuse wrote:One thing I would like to see is George making a thread every so often stating a general topic for how the game progresses. For example ,how would moddable UI look to you?, or ,what do you want to do when you get to a new system? and the various permutations with that (such as you know the system is many levels below you)

This would not be binding in any way to George but it would be an inspiration to the community and to George.
Personally, I'd like to see that done at IRC day - if we are going to have more, it might be worth it to discuss it there.
Atarlost
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

IRC day doesn't really allow dialogue. Whoever has the floor doesn't have time to ask questions they need to think about. The filtering process gets in the way more than the time delay of the forums.
Literally is the new Figuratively