Any large Transcendence image I can use for my Let's Play?

General discussion about anything related to Transcendence.
ildamos
Miner
Miner

Hello George/guys (if anyone of you has made a fan-made wallpaper),

Is it alright for me to use George's wallpapers for my Let's Play Transcendence series' YouTube thumbnails? Here's are several samples of YouTubers getting Darksiders 2 wallpapers for their thumbnails:

I'd appreciate it very much if George would allow me to use a Transcendence wallpaper for my vids. (Maybe one of these: http://transcendence.kronosaur.com/desktop/index.html)
RPC
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Location: Hmm... I'm confused. Anybody have a starmap to the Core?

You could get luminous and generate your own galaxy or something ;)
http://neurohack.com/luminous/index.html
Tutorial List on the Wiki and Installing Mods
Get on Discord for mod help and general chat
Der Tod ist der zeitlose Frieden und das leben ist der Krieg
Wir müssen wissen — wir werden wissen!
I don't want any sort of copyright on my Transcendence mods. Feel free to take/modify whatever you want.
digdug
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

In the official website there are wallpapers made by George with the 3 playerships and a showcase of all the ships ingame.

Check also the official screenshot thread under commonwealth subforum. We have plenty of interesting pictures there :)
george moromisato
Developer
Developer

Yes, you may use any of those screenshots for your Let's Play. Thanks for asking!

In general, I am quite happy for people to use screenshots and other game resources to promote the game. And I always appreciate being asked.
ildamos
Miner
Miner

Thank you George! Will see what I can cook up with those.

@RPC: Will try that out one of these days.

@Digdug: Thanks for the tip; I'm more comfortable with the official wallpapers though; they're visually-arresting (and focused) than say the ingame screenshots (which have a lot of things going on; might clutter the thumbnails).
Ttech
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

I have a super large SVG version of the Transcendence logo somewhere, I recently was looking for it for use in Windows 8(ish) stuff.. I seem to recall putting it on dropbox, but for the life of me cannot find it.
ildamos
Miner
Miner

Ttech wrote:I have a super large SVG version of the Transcendence logo somewhere, I recently was looking for it for use in Windows 8(ish) stuff.. I seem to recall putting it on dropbox, but for the life of me cannot find it.

If you can find it, it would be awesome! (Provided that it's copyright-free and you give me permission to use it, of course.)
ildamos
Miner
Miner

Finally made a custom thumbnail. The colors are pretty cool; they kind of match: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... e=view_all Very happy with it. Thanks for giving me permission George!
Ttech
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

had no luck finding it. :(
ildamos
Miner
Miner

Ttech wrote:had no luck finding it. :(

No worries man! I made my own thumbnail. I'm very happy with it. :mrgreen: