Quarantine THIS, you stuck up alien snobs!

General discussion about anything related to Transcendence.
Karl
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

First, a little plot:
Timeline, present day:
Humans find that the entire volume of Human Space has been quarantined and that the Iocrym are guarding all stargates leading out into the rest of the Galaxy. The only explanation that the Iocrym will give is that humans have been quarantined until further notice because of an unspecified threat.

- http://z8.invisionfree.com/Transcendenc ... wtopic=171
I hate it when alien races think that they are superior to us. A QUARANTINE!? On all of humanity!? I don't think so! As Yoda would say: "Not if anything to say about it I have." As Mulder would say: "You can't quarantine the truth!" As Kirk would say: "Quarantine THIS!" (Well maybe.... but you know it would take him all of 42 minutes to break the quarantine and sleep with the hottest alien female of their race.)

Anyway, the Iocrym's arrogance deserves payback big time. If over a hundred years of science fiction have taught us anything, it's that humans are the most adaptive, moral, and vindictive race in the universe.

After you reach the galactic core, you should obtain a "mother of god" mothership, which you use thusly: First, you go to the Iocrym homeworld and disintegrate their stupid fleet until they surrender. Then, you declare yourself emperor of their entire stuck-up, snobby civilization. Then, you call a press conference where you declare:

"Once, we humans were the slaves... Now, we are the masters!"
~
[Grabs a box of batteries.] The power is mine! MINE! Ah hahaha! AHHHH HAHAHA!
goat not sheep
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

That's one possible ending... that's also why we're supposed to bust the iocrym, no?
>.<
Blinzler
Commonwealth Pilot
Commonwealth Pilot

Well, I am still a little confused by the name of the game - Transcendence - and the way you seem to go to achieve this.
I kinda link Transcendence with becomming a higher being, transforming from the hairless apes that we are into something with a little more brainpower, less destructive notions and maybe *sigh* less sex-drive, since women - as we all know - seem to be the source of all evil in that they make men do insanely stupid things all the time *duck&run*

*cough*
So, seeing my definition of Transcendence and then going on about blasting everyon to smithereens who looks at me crosseyed or touches my loot without handing over some credits - what gives? :wink:

As for those stuck up little green dudes with the tendency for rectal examinations (dude, what the hell?) - they got it comming.
i mean, treating us like a bunch of hairless apes who don't know nuttin' and haven't even got stargate technology developed themselves. As if we were flying round space, shooting everything and stuff... Jeez... these guys had it comming, really.

(Sarcasm? Whatcha mean sarcasm? Don't you use 'em funny big words on me, boy!)

P.S. If you take this post too serious, get your humor checked.
Karl
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

If we're just hairless apes... then they're just... featherless birds. (Or whatever the heck they look like.) Those damn arrogant featherless birds!

And destroying sex drive in search of enlightenment would have disatrous consequences... and not just in terms of propagation problems... It would destroy civilization... because all of civilization was created in an attempt to impress the opposite sex.
~
evilbob
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

Blinzler wrote:*sigh* less sex-drive, since women - as we all know - seem to be the source of all evil in that they make men do insanely stupid things all the time *duck&run*
*cough* well, some of us aren't as interested in women as others...
and really, since when has a woman been impressed by the size of your civilisation?
Karl
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

Blinzler wrote:*sigh* less sex-drive, since women - as we all know - seem to be the source of all evil in that they make men do insanely stupid things all the time *duck&run*
With that logic, men are also the source of all evil since they make women do insanely stupid things. :)
evilbob wrote:and really, since when has a woman been impressed by the size of your civilisation?
Well... um... I haven't heard that nickname for it before...

And now I know why aliens get so upset when humans fly around the galaxy crushing their civilizations...
~
evilbob
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

Karl wrote:
evilbob wrote:and really, since when has a woman been impressed by the size of your civilisation?
Well... um... I haven't heard that nickname for it before...

And now I know why aliens get so upset when humans fly around the galaxy crushing their civilizations...
well, thats what I get for hanging around with nerd-girls. They love civilisation. Especially III. and settlers.
Dosgamer3
Closed Account
Closed Account

Alright. I disappear for just ONE month, and you guys go all sicko on me.
SNAP OUT OF IT BEFORE I DISINTREGRATE YOUR UNIVERSE!

P.S. And why didn't you let me know about the fun discussion? :(

P.P.S. Might want to end it before we bring down the wrath of the Creator. (George, in this case.)
The universe is illogical. Get over it.

-----------------------------------------

I cannot be held accountable for anything I say that offends you. I never intentionally offend anyone.
If I offended you, it was an accident and I am sorry.
evilbob
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

Well, since my comment about civilisation was actually meant to mean "civilisation", no hidden meaning...
Dosgamer3
Closed Account
Closed Account

And I think it's "civilization", not "civilisation".
The universe is illogical. Get over it.

-----------------------------------------

I cannot be held accountable for anything I say that offends you. I never intentionally offend anyone.
If I offended you, it was an accident and I am sorry.
Burzmali
Militia Commander
Militia Commander

Not in England it isn't.
Yugi
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

I tend to spell civilization the American way, since that's the name of he game (Civ V out in 2010!).