Lazarus

General discussion about anything related to Transcendence.
Psycholis
Militia Commander
Militia Commander

Has anyone seen one in a game anymore and if they did, have you used it at all? I remember back when this was the shield to have. Now it uses 900 mw and has half the regen rate it used to have.
Burzmali
Militia Commander
Militia Commander

I've seen it, but I've never had the chance to use it. It seems that it would be pretty unstoppable if you used field crystals on it, no wonder george weakened it slightly.
goat not sheep
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

I found one... but then My reactor wasn't really good enough (250MW). So, I kept it... and it's still in my cargo hold.
>.<
FAD
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

I've seen it, used it, replaced it and sold it shortly afterward. The thing sucks up fuel quicker than you can refuel (slightly exaggerating) whenever it gets hit. But IMHO, it's not all it's cracked up to be. It's level X which means it cannot be enhanced with crystals. Even with the 1 GW reactor, and having a heavy weapon that draws a lot of power, combined, it can damage the reactor when the shield gets hit while at the same time the weapon is firing...or worse, the shield can and sometimes will power down in the midst of the battle.

Honestly, it requires either a low energy-draw weapon when using the shield or a more powerful reactor in order for it to be useful in combo with a heavy-draw weapon. Maybe a 1.5 GW reactor would suffice.