Station artwork for upcoming expansion

General discussion about anything related to Transcendence.
Post Reply

User avatar
Wolfy
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Posts: 5374
Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2008 1:10 am
Location: Somewhere in the Frontier on a Hycrotan station, working on new ships.

Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:09 am

I love getting these sneak peaks at the upcoming art for the new factions!
(shpOrder gPlayership 'barrelRoll)
(plySetGenome gPlayer (list 'hycrotan 'nonBinary))
Image

User avatar
pixelfck
Militia Captain
Militia Captain
Posts: 571
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:47 pm
Location: Travelling around in Europe

Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:47 am

I would love to see them too, but the first post is blank?

~Pixelfck
Image
Download the Black Market Expansion from Xelerus.de today!
My other mods at xelerus.de

User avatar
Song
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Posts: 2732
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:27 am

Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:55 am

pixelfck wrote:I would love to see them too, but the first post is blank?

~Pixelfck
The image is fine for me.
Mischievous local moderator. She/Her pronouns.

User avatar
JohnBWatson
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer
Posts: 1452
Joined: Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:17 pm

Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:15 pm

Shrike wrote:
pixelfck wrote:I would love to see them too, but the first post is blank?

~Pixelfck
The image is fine for me.
Me as well. What browser are you using, pixel?

Watch TV, Do Nothing
Militia Captain
Militia Captain
Posts: 792
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:22 am
Contact:

Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:20 pm

Can't see it on Firefox, although I can by following the link in the post. Some browsers or browser extensions (specifically, ad blockers) might reject the contents of an img tag if the contents don't end in a recognized image file extension. In this case, the url ends in .jpg:large, not .jpg.

For those who can't see it:

Image

george moromisato
Developer
Developer
Posts: 2955
Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2003 9:53 pm
Contact:

Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:51 pm

Watch TV, Do Nothing wrote:Can't see it on Firefox, although I can by following the link in the post. Some browsers or browser extensions (specifically, ad blockers) might reject the contents of an img tag if the contents don't end in a recognized image file extension. In this case, the url ends in .jpg:large, not .jpg.
Thanks! I didn't know that. I'll be more careful next time.

Datal
Militia Commander
Militia Commander
Posts: 308
Joined: Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:54 pm
Location: Hyno Gunship

Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:19 pm

I'm using firefox with adblock plus and both images are fine for me.

User avatar
pixelfck
Militia Captain
Militia Captain
Posts: 571
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:47 pm
Location: Travelling around in Europe

Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:25 pm

I couldn't see it the image (in firefox) because of the Disconnect plugin (which attempts to block any beacons, tracking pixels and the like).
Since the image is hosted on twitter and embedded here, the plugin blocked it. I consider this my problem, because I cannot expect websites to accommodate people who choose to block parts of their content.

Maybe this helps,

~Pixelfck
Image
Download the Black Market Expansion from Xelerus.de today!
My other mods at xelerus.de

george moromisato
Developer
Developer
Posts: 2955
Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2003 9:53 pm
Contact:

Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:43 pm

pixelfck wrote:I couldn't see it the image (in firefox) because of the Disconnect plugin (which attempts to block any beacons, tracking pixels and the like).
Since the image is hosted on twitter and embedded here, the plugin blocked it. I consider this my problem, because I cannot expect websites to accommodate people who choose to block parts of their content.

Maybe this helps,

~Pixelfck
I was lazy and pointed to the image on Twitter. I should have just uploaded to my own server. I didn't think it would make a difference, but now I know that it does.

Post Reply