Thank You!

General discussion about anything related to Transcendence.
george moromisato
Developer
Developer

Since it's almost American Thanksgiving, I want to say how grateful I am for our wonderful player community. You all have been incredibly supportive and filled with passion and imagination. Thank you!

I'm particularly grateful for the reception to Eternity Port. We've already had >60 sales of the game, which is higher than sales of Corporate Command at the same point in time last year. I'm pleased with the feedback so far (even the bug reports) and I'm hugely energized to continue development on all fronts (including Part II).

I'll talk more about plans for the future in my traditional end of year post, but for now I just want to say thank you to everyone.

I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday season. Thanks!
Dorkmaster
Anarchist
Anarchist

Thank you George for making this wonderful game.
Hatsuya Kanzaki
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant
Location: leading an armada of Realians driving sword-shaped gunships and WearGears

Keep Transcending, Transcendence!

I'd like to know the First Hunters' story by playing as them officially someday! Say, is it just me or the First Hunters might be briefly taken from my username? :3

Hatsu (first) + ya (arrow)
bzm3r
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

Hi George,

I found Transcendence because I was trying to scratch an old itch: something that plays like EV: Nova. Thanks so much for this wonderful game (it's just what the doctor ordered!), and for your *epic* take on the top-down space genre.

I loved playing through 1.5, and have already started advertising. I hope to be able to buy the expansions you have put out soon! I *really* can't wait for more, but I'll be patient!
shanejfilomena
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

I am still working on catching up to Eternity Port : But to tell you the truth - I love just getting lost in the game for a few hours...

Plans ? LOL Domina does not let you Plan your way to the Core : you must FEEL your way if your going to get there at all..alive.

Anybody interested in other versions and player made add ons so you can enjoy the features of the game as they evovled : http://xelerus.de/index.php?s=news

just poke around the sections on that site : you will find a lifetime of enjoyment while your waiting for Part 2 :)
Flying Irresponsibly In Eridani......

I don't like to kill pirates in cold blood ..I do it.. but I don't like it..