After a successful test, I've enabled CloudFlare and HTTPS on the Multiverse.
This means the following:
1. If you wish to use HTTPS to connect, you are free (and encouraged) to do so. HTTPS encrypts and authenticates the connection between your browser and the server. This is particularly useful (if not required) on public networks.
2. All sites have been upgraded, so you can use HTTPS everywhere. For example:
3. CloudFlare is handling both HTTP and HTTPS traffic, so even if you're not using HTTPS our network topology has changed. If have problems accessing any of the servers, please let me know (on this forum or via email: [email protected]).
General discussion about anything related to Transcendence.
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Fleet Admiral
- Posts: 2752
- Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2007 12:03 am
- Location: Traveling in the TARDIS
Once I can get back in, we can the wiki, the forums over to https-only. Which will or should redirect them to the SSL version.
*** AWAY ON SABBATICAL ***
** USE EMAIL TO CONTACT ME **