An Omni Lamplighter Archcannon?

General discussion about anything related to Transcendence.
Chase
Militia Commander
Militia Commander

Wow! Has it been a long time since I was last here! First off, hello to all!

Okay, onto serious business. I'm using an Aquila class cruiser as my God ship (Y'know, when you've had a bad day and all you want to do is mindlessly murder stuff.) and the poor, jerky turning speed got me thinking. I know that there are some Teraton (Or however you spell it) Fabricators about, and I remember the lamplighter Archcannon being one of my favorite weapons back in the day. Is there any way to make the lamplighter an Omnidirectional weapon? Or would you have to use an extension? Any help will be welcomed! :D
Faaz los frul, moro los mafaeraak. Chicks osgor skein. c:
RPC
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Location: Hmm... I'm confused. Anybody have a starmap to the Core?

Welcome back Chase! It's been a while!

As far as I know you should probably just mod it. Add the omnidirectional="true" right under the damage= line and it should turn omni. There is also code and other nifty things but if you just want an omni gun that's the easiest way. If you need any more specifics don't be afraid to ask.
Tutorial List on the Wiki and Installing Mods
Get on Discord for mod help and general chat
Der Tod ist der zeitlose Frieden und das leben ist der Krieg
Wir müssen wissen — wir werden wissen!
I don't want any sort of copyright on my Transcendence mods. Feel free to take/modify whatever you want.
Chase
Militia Commander
Militia Commander

Hey! RPC! It certainly has been a long time ol' chap! And how would I go about doing that? Just create a new .XML file and add it to the extentions? And how do I edit my save files and the main game to incorporate it? I've been using Notepad++ for the most part, however, it really struggles with the .SAV files.

EDIT: Is there also a way to make it a dual/alternating (Like the shuriken Neutron blaster) with the omni? Because that would be so cool! :D
Faaz los frul, moro los mafaeraak. Chicks osgor skein. c:
StealthX051
Commonwealth Pilot
Commonwealth Pilot

In regards to your jerky turning speed, I think that Player Drones v6 has a pack for 120 facings for all ships.