Bad interpolation / extrapolation on 1920 x 1200? (v1.6)

General discussion about anything related to Transcendence.
Brzelius
Commonwealth Pilot
Commonwealth Pilot

I just updated 1.2 to 1.6 after a long hiatus and the first thing I noticed was the much worse graphics quality, especially for small text and hard edges, probably due to some problem with extrapolation. Didn't exist last year ;)
I deleted my old transcendence folder, re-downloaded everything, but still the same. Tried the different quality settings, no change. Honestly it looks better when I force 1024 at the moment.
Is this problem known, fixable, new with the new graphics engine in 1.6? Is it specific to 1900 x 1200? What's Transcendences "native" resolution?

Windows 7 64bit, 1900 x 1200 native resolution HP ZR2440w, GeForce GTX 780
Playing around in the DirectX-Settings of my graphic driver doesn't change it (anti-aliasing, anisotropic filtering etc.).
Uploaded a screenshot:
george moromisato
Developer
Developer

I'm working on a fix for this. Should be out soon.
Brzelius
Commonwealth Pilot
Commonwealth Pilot

Cool, and thanks for the immediate response.
Off topic: I was taken by surprise when reading through the announcements and other news I missed during the last 12 months or so, the game seems to have progressed almost as much as in the five years before, with all the content additions, graphic updates, modding improvements and even the (apparent?) popularity spike, being on Steam and all. I read you're now doing this full time, great news for us :o)
I really hope you're now earning a good Dollar with this great project that you've been pursueing for over 10 years with seemingly unwavering enthusiasm and incredibly good support and community touch.