Found an incredibly expensive authentic Ringer artifact

General discussion about anything related to Transcendence.
JohnBWatson
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

sun1404 wrote:The small amount of loots you get from big stations doesn't need to reflect the amount of items that were on the station. It may be just that they're all you can find, or reach, in the wreck of the station. I'd say most things on a station would be kept in secure rooms, which even if you could reach in the wreckage, you couldn't open without destroying everything inside.

I think the loots system is pretty balanced now, for a game, if not realistic. Tampering with it may very well destroy the balance.
While I'd agree that it's fairly balanced, I don't think it'd throw things too much to have items that are of similar value, but more justified in their presence on the station. I like the justification of the items being all we can find on the wreck, but powers like EP's eject may make that less usable going forward. I'd agree that it's alright for now to have lower quantities of loot, but I'd still say tossing some extra stuff on top of it to add atmosphere would be an improvement.
Xephyr
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

Enemy stations clearly have less items intentionally. If you've ever come across a late game UAS station in EP that got torched by Xenophobes, it has enough valuable ore to buy out a ringer station.
Project Renegade (Beta) : "The Poor Man's Corporate Command!"
Real programmers count from 0. And sometimes I do, too.
JohnBWatson
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

Xephyr wrote:Enemy stations clearly have less items intentionally. If you've ever come across a late game UAS station in EP that got torched by Xenophobes, it has enough valuable ore to buy out a ringer station.
Indeed true. I'd also suggest reducing the amount of resources a friendly station keeps upon destruction in order to make certain exploits less powerful as well as make friendly and hostile stations more comparable.