No Twitch session today

General discussion about anything related to Transcendence.
george moromisato
Developer
Developer

Unfortunately, my schedule is still a little wacky, so there won't be a Twitch session today, but I should be back in full force next Thursday at the usual time (4 PM PST).
Song
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Cool. We'll save the questions, jokes and wisecracks for next time. :P
Mischievous local moderator. She/Her pronouns.
AssumedPseudonym
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

george moromisato wrote:Unfortunately, my schedule is still a little wacky, so there won't be a Twitch session today, but I should be back in full force next Thursday at the usual time (4 PM PST).
 Note the use of the word “should” in this instance. Anyone want to start placing bets? ^.~

…Seriously though, we totally understand. Much though we all may want to see you back in the cockpit, some things really do have to come first. I’m honestly surprised you’ve been active at all the past couple of weeks, unless that was just for I-need-to-do-something-before-I-start-climbing-the-walls measures.

Mod prefixes: 0xA010 (registered) and 0xDCC8 (miscellaneous)

My mods on Xelerus: Click here!

Of all the things I’ve lost in life, I miss my mind the least. (I’m having a lot more fun without it!)
TheLoneWolf
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

AssumedPseudonym wrote:
george moromisato wrote:Unfortunately, my schedule is still a little wacky, so there won't be a Twitch session today, but I should be back in full force next Thursday at the usual time (4 PM PST).
 Note the use of the word “should” in this instance. Anyone want to start placing bets? ^.~
[/size]
I sink my 25K Rins, 75K Credits, 8 Longzhu Spheres, 3 APA, 5 Massive Tharsis, 5 Microsaurs and 20 Slave Coffins to whatever you bet!