Transcendence Picture of Starship and Station

General discussion about anything related to Transcendence.
DigaRW
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

Guys, I need a original latest artwork of Starship and Station in Transcendence (Like Ronin, ICS, IAV, etc). I need that for my walkthrough. All starship and station is Vanilla (Not Mod), and the picture should easily to cut to separate starship.
Download Transcendence mods from Reinvented Workbench Project!
Click this link!
Watch TV, Do Nothing
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

The sprites you need can be obtained using Transdata. The command "TransData /shipImages /output:temp.bmp" should create a new image containing a single rotation frame of each ship in the main adventure, or you can use the command "TransData /decompile" to unpack everything from transcendence.tdb to pull out whatever images you like.
DigaRW
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

I have little problem here, it unable to open .tdb file. Why this happen? If possible give me walkthrough.
Download Transcendence mods from Reinvented Workbench Project!
Click this link!
JohnBWatson
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

If you're looking for a screenshot or something like that, there's this.

If you're looking for concept art, I don't think such an image exists. Could just put my screenshot through a filter or two in GIMP or Photoshop, if you want something that looks reasonably clean.
Watch TV, Do Nothing
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

Latest Transdata is at http://transcendence.kronosaur.com/guid ... exm?id=846. I believe Transdata needs to be in the same folder as transcendence.tdb

Yugi's guide at http://forums.kronosaur.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1129 is a little dated and does not cover all the curent commands but should be enough to do what you're trying to do.