Transcendence Soundtrack

General discussion about anything related to Transcendence.
Peter
Commonwealth Pilot
Commonwealth Pilot

I've downloaded the extended transcendence soundtrack multiverse mod, and I really like the music. I was wondering, is they any way to get these songs as audio files? Because I would love to listen to them in my spare time, they really are good tracks.
My dream is to one day discover that someone who plays transcendence lives near me and goes to my school. Then I can finally have a friend.
---
Why must I keep running into that wall, impossibility?
Ferdinand
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

Just copy the audio files of the soundtrack from the transcendence mod folder to the location where you store your music should do the trick. They are ordinary mp3 files.
Peter
Commonwealth Pilot
Commonwealth Pilot

That's the thing. I have them downloaded from the multiverse, but they don't show up in my extensions folder.
My dream is to one day discover that someone who plays transcendence lives near me and goes to my school. Then I can finally have a friend.
---
DigaRW
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

They are in Transcendence\Collection\00820000 (Or maybe it will different on other PC).
Download Transcendence mods from Reinvented Workbench Project!
Click this link!
Ferdinand
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

I believe they have their own subfolder in the transcendence directory structure. If you are on Windows, this could be in multiple locations (of your user profile) depending on your Windows version. But I use Linux so everything is neatly in one tree.
Peter
Commonwealth Pilot
Commonwealth Pilot

They are in Transcendence\Collection\00820000 (Or maybe it will different on other PC).
Neato, found them :)
Thanks guys
---