Haven't played in a while ...

General discussion about anything related to Transcendence.
Ihlosi
Commonwealth Pilot
Commonwealth Pilot

.. and I found that all ship equipment seems to have disappeared from the commodity exchanges and instead appears in the dock services section.

Is there a way to change this back to the old way, with the full inventory of each station appearing in the market? Checking the inventory of a station for certain pieces of equipment takes significantly longer since I need to check dock services weapons/armor/shields/misc equipment.
AssumedPseudonym
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

There was a massive overhaul on dockscreens a couple of versions ago, yeah. The shop inventory can all still be seen, though. Look down at the bottom of the text pane and you’ll see (in fine print that I missed noticing for quite a while, myself) an option to show dock services items.

Mod prefixes: 0xA010 (registered) and 0xDCC8 (miscellaneous)

My mods on Xelerus: Click here!

Of all the things I’ve lost in life, I miss my mind the least. (I’m having a lot more fun without it!)
JohnBWatson
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

Yep. Just press the key indicated in the "Show dock services items" message, and everything's back to the way it was.
DigaRW
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

Or you can just press key in keyboard when you are in commodities exchange dockscreens.
Download Transcendence mods from Reinvented Workbench Project!
Click this link!